Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2014 New York Auto Show: 2015 BMW M4 Convertible (FAQ)

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited September 2014 in BMW

image2014 New York Auto Show: 2015 BMW M4 Convertible (FAQ)

The 2015 BMW M4 Convertible is an all-new high-performance convertible and a companion to the 2015 BMW M4 Coupe and M3 sedan. It is the replacement for the 2013 BMW M3 Convertible, which has been rebadged.

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• cjasiscjasis Member Posts: 274
    Your article misses one key aspect in comparing this to either the C7 convertible or the Boxster S... the back seat. For many buyers, such as myself, with a family the backseat (which is large enought to actually hold a child seat) is a HUGE deal.

I just hope this doesn't feel like a barge in the way both the E46 M3 convertible and E93 M3 did.
  • darthbimmerdarthbimmer Member Posts: 606
    Damn. D-A-Y-U-M. Now THAT is what a BMW is supposed to look like! That body is original sin with a folding hardtop. Or do it up all in black with some chrome and it'll look sinister, as if it were named... well, look to the left. I foresee one parking in my garage within a few years.
  • noautomaticsnoautomatics Member Posts: 14
    I. WANT. THIS. NOW.
  • markinnaples_markinnaples_ Member Posts: 251
    Stunning. Great job on this one.
  • greenponygreenpony Member Posts: 531
    A "strict diet" of 90 lbs that should translate to a "major improvement" in fuel economy? This is still a 2+ ton car with 400+ hp. Let's not get carried away.
  • 06sti06sti Member Posts: 17
    Yowzah! Actually looks better as a convertible than a hard top.
  • lzschneiderlzschneider Member Posts: 1
    That paint job is absolutely luscious.
  • 500rwhp500rwhp Member Posts: 99
    4055 lbs?!?!?!?
  • engineer_mbaengineer_mba Member Posts: 11
    The Corvette C7 Convertible with the Z51 package is an interesting comparison, but I am thinking that a heavily optioned new Mustang GT Convertible with the Track Package and/or Brembo Package might give the M4 Convertible a run for its money in terms of performance and blow it out of the water in terms of value.