Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2014 Geneva Auto Show: Mazda Hazumi Concept (FAQ)

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited September 2014 in Mazda

image2014 Geneva Auto Show: Mazda Hazumi Concept (FAQ)

The Mazda Hazumi Concept is a preview of the next-generation Mazda 2 subcompact.

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    faster5faster5 Member Posts: 1
    Seriously? They've halted production of their Speed trim, not even hinting at a replacement,in turn losing all their performance enthusiasts to Subaru, (i hate to say it)VW, audi, hyundai and honda that want to upgrade and they are putting R&D into this before a new speed trim? I get the need for efficiency and all, but they just released the new 6, 3 and cx-5 and they are all stupid efficient.
  • Options
    stovt001_stovt001_ Member Posts: 799
    Darn, I'll probably be getting a different car this Fall, probably a subcompact, and was hoping the new 2 would be available by then.
  • Options
    darthbimmerdarthbimmer Member Posts: 606
    Very expressive sheetmetal design for an economical subcompact. The gaping front grille is a bit too much, though. I think it would look better if they reduced the height but kept the width.
  • Options
    davyj0nesdavyj0nes Member Posts: 0
    Nice hatchback! Beautiful Mazda concept, and with the 1.5 liter turbo diesel maybe we could see 100 horsepower 300 torque at 1500 rpm. Lol!