Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2014 Cadillac CTS Leaked Ahead of 2013 New York Auto Show Debut

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited September 2014 in Cadillac

image2014 Cadillac CTS Leaked Ahead of 2013 New York Auto Show Debut

Photos of the 2014 Cadillac CTS were leaked ahead of the car's official debut at the 2013 New York Auto Show.

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• throwbackthrowback Member Posts: 445
    I'm looking forward to seeing this car in NYC.
  • lsiiilsiii Member Posts: 15
    I just looked at the full reveal pics on the site posted above, and I can't believe how much I like it. I thought at best I would think it was good looking but would never consider one, but I really want to see and drive this car.
  • garrymgarrym Member Posts: 27
    I checked out the images on World-Car-Updates and have come impressed with the job they did on the CTS. The interior is also impressive.
    Looking forward to the CTS-V version.
  • pommahpommah Member Posts: 71
    Nicely done, Caddy
  • dfelix70dfelix70 Member Posts: 143
    Overall, it does look good. But I am disappointed that from the C-pillar to the trunk lid to the rear taillights, it's lost the unique aggressiveness the current version has. The front-end looks spectacular, probably the best looking mid-size luxury front-end anywhere. I like the interior, too, but there's still just something missing from it. Not sure what, but just something.

The front 3/4 view looks very Mercedes-like.
  • kimosikimosi Member Posts: 1
    Simply beautiful. Nice job Cadillac.
  • carfreak13carfreak13 Member Posts: 17
    This is amazing. period.
  • bizzle1bizzle1 Member Posts: 0
    Excellent job Cadillac. Hats off to you...
  • engineermdengineermd Member Posts: 9
    Yes Please.. in a Coupe
  • pommahpommah Member Posts: 71
    shatner, your comment is repugnant
  • wolfeswolfes Member Posts: 1
    Nice Very Nice....... Cant wait for the CTS-V
  • saintvipersaintviper Member Posts: 177
    Not sure that I'm crazy about the paisley door inserts.
  • syncomsyncom Member Posts: 3
    Not that the new CTS isn't an attractive vehicle, it is...the thing is though, that from eyes the side-view looks like a Mercedes-Benz E-Class. So, not only does it compete against the E-Class, it resembles it.
  • syncomsyncom Member Posts: 3
    Not that the new CTS isn't an attractive vehicle, it is...the thing is though, that from eyes the side-view looks like a Mercedes-Benz E-Class. So, not only does it compete against the E-Class, it resembles it.
  • tbone85tbone85 Member Posts: 27
    I really like the interior and front end in the photos. The rear doesn't blow me away, but, as in every case, I reserve final judgment until I see it in person.
  • greenponygreenpony Member Posts: 531
    Styling-wise, I didn't like the original. This, though... is much better. Cadillac has won my consideration.