Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 Cadillac ATS Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited September 2014 in Cadillac

image2013 Cadillac ATS Long-Term Road Test

Everyone watches everyone else in Las Vegas. Our Cadillac measures up in a land of glitz and extravagance.

Read the full story here

Comments

• fordson1fordson1 Unconfirmed Posts: 1,512
    Hmmm...more valet-worship. I have a theory - when actually driving in LA, everyone has a dark window tint and sunglasses on. You're visible, but anonymous, really. Handing your car off to a valet represents a rare opportunity to have someone (anyone...) make an actual connection between your face and the car you're driving. Even if the person is a stranger and there is no other reason for you to want his respect. So I guess if I REALLY want respect for my taste in wine from the guys hanging off the side of my town's recycling truck, I should actually stand out at the curb when they come around to pick up my bottles.
  • unionbusterunionbuster Member Posts: 42
    Few people who matter regard Cadillacs as legitimate luxury cars. If you're looking for valet-idation, aim higher and far, far away from Detroit.
  • agentorangeagentorange Member Posts: 893
    Valet's in Vegas can be unpredictably fickle. I've seen them park top end luxury cars with the rest of the herd regardless of how the driver and passengers looked. On a different day they will smile and say "We'll keep this up front for you Sir/Madam" when you turn up in a 15 year old Town Car. No rhyme or reason to it at all.
  • lions208487lions208487 Member Posts: 240
    Does recognition really mean anything? At the end of the day, no one really cares. In regards to the ATS, when parked side by side with an IS 250, 328i, and A4, the ATS is the only car that really catches my attention anyway.

Looks are subject, so to each there own. However, after driving the ATS and comparing it to it's comp, I would still pick the Cadillac. In my own experience, it's by far the most fun to drive.