Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2012 BMW X3 Long Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited September 2014 in BMW

image2012 BMW X3 Long Term Road Test

Read daily updates on our long-term road test of the 2012 BMW X3 and follow along as our editors live with this car for a year.

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• dougnash2009dougnash2009 Member Posts: 0
    Testing.
  • fordson1fordson1 Unconfirmed Posts: 1,512
    Oh, my god...it actually works.
  • noflash1noflash1 Member Posts: 13
    If you have a "junk room", you have too much junk. Putting your junk in pretty plastic boxes doesn't free yourself of clutter. It requires maintenance, organizing, living space, climate control, etc.

De-cluttering is getting rid of things. That's freedom.

nf

P.S. What does need organizing are the What's Hot articles. Here's my vote to bring back Straightline and the Long-Term blog.
  • zcalvertzcalvert Member Posts: 76
    no way... functioning comments?

i really like the (former) IL writers... but sweet jesus their tech people butchered this transition.
  • jpnpowerjpnpower Member Posts: 0
    Dear Donna, ReadersRides needs to return. We loved those.
    Dear Edmunds, thank you for the comments! Next step? move the comments to the bottom of the article, not just at a click away. That's annoying. Step three? you know. IL style layout. But that can wait. a bit. Anyway thanks.
  • niss_loverniss_lover Member Posts: 3
    Way too many clicks to get the things done that were so simple on the old site. I REALLY hope things are improved...
  • noburgers_noburgers_ Member Posts: 79
    first time I've been back in 6 days--due to the tedious clicking. I am glad comments are back--on the first blog entry I read. Unfortunately you have to click to comment, then click on comments to read the other comments. I sorely miss the old format--article and comments all at once--I could read the comments as if they were part of the article. At least it looks like some improvements are being made.
  • noburgers_noburgers_ Member Posts: 79
    how the hell do you get back to the list of long term cars once you are this far down? Navigation stinks!
  • yaymx5_yaymx5_ Member Posts: 49
    for a moment, I imagined that all the containers were full of clementines. :)