Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2014 Chevrolet Silverado Pickup Debuts in High Country Trim

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited September 2014 in Chevrolet

image2014 Chevrolet Silverado Pickup Debuts in High Country Trim

Premium pickups have emerged as big business, and Chevrolet wants a piece of the action with the all-new 2014 Silverado High Country.

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• mwfromva75_mwfromva75_ Member Posts: 37
    You think they would have learned by Terrain sales that this styling isn't much of a winner, no matter how much chrome you use.
  • _driver72__driver72_ Member Posts: 13
    So Chevy releases the "new" Silverado with the "new" and improved 5.3 liter V8.
    Yet it still has the least powerful V8 in the class for it's size.
    It makes 5 hp less than Ford's DETUNED 5.0 liter and the larger 5.3 from Chevy makes only a measly 3 lbs-ft of torque more. And the 5.3 is direct injected too, the Ford is not.

I wish Ford wouldn't have detuned the 5.0 so much for the F150.
    I know they HAD too in order to justify the Ecoboost V6.

But if they'd of only detuned the 5.0 to 380 hp and 385 tq, chances are they would sell very few of the Ecoboost V6's.

Chevy comes out with a brand new engine, and it's already 2 steps behind.
  • horsepwr1horsepwr1 Member Posts: 9
    A safe redesign leads to bad looks. To me it looks like they went backwards. The front grill and headlight stack are ugly.
  • grantorinograntorino Member Posts: 1
    Someone's going to be stealing those center caps!
  • joe_scubajoe_scuba Member Posts: 2
    Todays trucks are to bulky looking to high off the groung and look like a oversized toy.
    Not impressed