Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2015 Volvo V60 Finally Hits U.S. in January With All-New Four-Cylinder Engine

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited September 2014 in Volvo

image2015 Volvo V60 Finally Hits U.S. in January With All-New Four-Cylinder Engine

Volvo will finally bring its V60 wagon to the U.S. in January 2014. The V60 is the first model to get the automaker's all-new four-cylinder engine.

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• lcosta75lcosta75 Member Posts: 7
    "But this is not really a station wagon. This is more like a sports wagon"
    Is there any wagon in the market that is NOT a sportwagon these days?
    Anyways, can't wait to see the V60 around.
    Love wagons, the more on the road (in the US) the merrier!
    (invert that for SUVs, oops, I mean " crossovers"....)
  • lcosta75lcosta75 Member Posts: 7
    List of wagons currently available anywhere else in the planet that I would love to be sold here in the US (in no particular order):

- Ford Focus wagon;
    - Ford Mondeo (Fusion) wagon;
    - Hyundai i30 (elantra GT) wagon;
    - Hyundai i40 (sonata) wagon;
    - Chevrolet Cruze wagon;
    - Opel Insignia (Buick Regal) wagon;
    - Mazda 6 wagon;
    etc...
    yeah...basically every wagon out there....
  • themandarinthemandarin Member Posts: 436
    DOA
  • emanoncoemanonco Member Posts: 1
    The US wants a Diesel version! Lets do this Volvo! Compete against TDI!
  • fortstringfortstring Member Posts: 111
    The four cylinder or a hybrid set up paired with AWD would be really [non-permissible content removed] awesome.
  • hotrodwhotrodw Member Posts: 0
    Good news, but disappointing that the new turbo four isn't available with AWD. I hope the twin charged four and AWD makes its way to the V60 soon. I love the turbo I-6, but it is not particularly fuel efficient.
  • ericheseriches Member Posts: 80
    @ fortstring & hotrodw: I think that's the eventual plan, i.e., replace the six-cylinder with the four-cylinder on AWD models. Important to note, Volvo officials say they'll continue to work with Haldex on AWD systems: Hybrid models (with an electric
  • omaha_nickomaha_nick Member Posts: 2
    So it seems like no diesel engine... That is a rather disappointing news. No V40 or V80..., no diesel..., hybrid...?!?!

I honestly hoped, that I will have a different choice between, VW and..., wait, VW. No I'm not rather, I'm very disappointed. :(