Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Bugatti Loses Fastest Car in the World Crown

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited September 2014 in General

imageBugatti Loses Fastest Car in the World Crown

Guinness World Records has officially stripped the

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• ne_blackshirtsne_blackshirts Member Posts: 56
    I only had maybe 1% respect left for Hennessey Motorsports but now that 1% is gone. What a cry baby, the Bugatti is an engineering marvel I would bet that 99.99% of race drivers would say they would rather drive 200+ in the Bugatti vs. the Venom GT (Lotus). Lotus great car with a rich racing history and dedication to it's racing program. Hennessey is a chop shop hack job builder do people realize how many shops across the country can install turbo's on a vehicle, A LOT!! You want to see an engine builder that creates great motors to brag about then check out Nelson Race Engines.
  • greenponygreenpony Member Posts: 531
    So the Shelby reigns with 256.1 mph, even though the Bugatti is limited to 258?
  • quadricyclequadricycle Member Posts: 827
    @greenpony: I does seem odd, and they could just relegate the Bugatti to its actual limit. For my part, if James May from TGUK can do 259.XX mph, I think that any owner can hit the limiter given enough real estate.