Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Chevrolet Prices All-New 2014 Corvette Stingray at $51,995

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited September 2014 in Chevrolet

imageChevrolet Prices All-New 2014 Corvette Stingray at $51,995

Chevrolet announces pricing for the new-generation 2014 Corvette Stingray at $51,995 and the 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible at $56,995.

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    jederinojederino Member Posts: 0
    Wow, how to option the Corvette? The prices seem reasonable. I'd probably just go for the Z51 package so track days are a breeze. Of course, the manual hooked to the small block should be sublime...
  • Options
    softrose4you_softrose4you_ Member Posts: 14
    This 2014 corvette is a bargain for the speed you get. Hopefully the quality of the corvette will be good.
  • Options
    shatnershatner Member Posts: 176
    Hide your high school girls, the old bald men have a new car to cruise by and try to pick them up in!
  • Options
    jederinojederino Member Posts: 0
    A corvette registers a "zero" with most high-schoolers. More like "Hide your mommy!"
  • Options
    fortstringfortstring Member Posts: 111
    Wow, this car just officially displaced the Nissan GT-R as my favourite way-up-there dream car, and it's as attainable as an Acura to boot. Gives you hope, doesn't it? XD
  • Options
    ks55ks55 Member Posts: 8
    From what I have read there will be a less expensive Corvette (not Stingray) on the way with a 5.3 liter V8. Hell I would like to see them take it a step even further and just offer the 3.6liter V6 if they can get the price /weight down a bunch. I don't need to impress anyone else so my vision?---goes like this --- No removable roof panel, cloth seats, no nav, 6spd auto only in red /black/white and yellow , smaller rims/tires, 3.6 liter V6, simpler body panels. 39k. So the Corvette "family " could be 3.6, 5.2, 5.7, 6.2 and 7.0 liters (or similar).
  • Options
    09gt_09gt_ Member Posts: 6
    @ ks55

The Corvette's weight is already super low (3100-3200 lbs). You might be able to shave a little bit with manual seats, thinner glass, less equipment as you said - but the 3.6 V6 would ADD weight compared to a small-block. Stick with the 5.3 V8 f