Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Cadillac Ponders Coupe Version Of New-Gen CTS

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited September 2014 in Cadillac

imageCadillac Ponders Coupe Version Of New-Gen CTS

Cadillac is hoping to lure BMW and Mercedes-Benz shoppers with the redesigned 2014 Cadillac CTS sedan – and possibly a new coupe.

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• jeffinohjeffinoh Member Posts: 156
    Its curious that Cadillac would cycle-out the number one selling coupe. Wonder if they'll continue it along side the new sedan? Anyone wanting the coupe had better get to the Caddy dealer ASAP.
  • lions208487lions208487 Member Posts: 240
    They'll have a coupe, but it might just be in ATS form. Speculation for now.

Mercedes has their C Class and E Class coupes so why not. Still love the look and drive of the current CTS 2 door.
  • stovt001_stovt001_ Member Posts: 799
    The current CTS Coupe looks ridiculously impractical, but every time I see one I still find it stunning. Hopefully Cadillac keeps the next one just as stunning even if it won't be practical.
  • markstipmarkstip Member Posts: 4
    The ATS and CTS are on the same Platform so Cadillac only has to figure out which versions go where in the line up.
  • miko99miko99 Member Posts: 5
    I currently have a 2012 CTS-V Coupe, if there is no coupe in the future I would have to consider another make of car. I owned a 2008 sedan and prefer the looks and ergonomics of the coupe (6'-3") and like the legroom.