Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2015 BMW X4 Starts at $45,625

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited March 2015 in BMW
image2015 BMW X4 Starts at $45,625

The new 2015 BMW X4 xDrive28i premium crossover starts at $45,625.

Read the full story here

Comments

• dfelix70dfelix70 Member Posts: 143
    I can't stop laughing. BMW, what are you doing to yourselves?

Let me get this out of the way: It's UGLY.

Who would pay the extra money for this over an X3 which has better utility and probably comparable performance and driving dynamics.
  • 7driver7driver Member Posts: 145
    Oh BMW, have you learned nothing from Acura's ZDX?
  • darthbimmerdarthbimmer Member Posts: 606
    WTH, BMW? If I'd wanted a sporty Aztek at more than twice the price I'd have just bought a gun and shot myself. Much cheaper.
  • urbanxjurbanxj Member Posts: 20
    The X6 was useless enough, so the X4 makes allot of sense.
  • iloveyogapantsiloveyogapants Member Posts: 20
    Smaller X6?? Really BMW? While excited about the 4 series gran coupe, I would take a SQ5, Macan, or even a X3 M sport over this. What a ugly creation!!
  • sp1sp1 Member Posts: 1
    Not as ugly as the X6 but still ugly nevertheless. Thank goodness BMW didn't incorporate the stupid floating screen on the dash/center console like they've started doing with the rest of their lineup.
  • piredonpiredon Member Posts: 50
    So I can buy this fugly thing, or a 335i GT (also fugly) but I can't get a great-looking, practical, understated 335i wagon?

Admittedly, what I really want is a M550d wagon. 30+ mpg, 0-60 in 4.5 seconds, and all the cargo space I would want in, once again, an understated, great-looking package. But I understand that an $80k+ diesel wagon would be a tough sell in the US.
  • modestlyfrugalmodestlyfrugal Member Posts: 16
    This thing is absolutely fawking hideous!! What were BIMMER thinking?
  • cobrysoncobryson Member Posts: 110
    I think BMW's goal is to confuse the consumer with so many models/options that they never leave the dealership to consider a competitor. Just as the customer's leaving "but wait, have you seen the GT model? the X crossover? The coupe? The convertible? The M?"
  • 500rwhp500rwhp Member Posts: 99
    BMW should be commended for their bravery in making so many different expensive but ugly cars. It's a bold strategy but BMW has no fear.
  • igot2brainsigot2brains Member Posts: 1
    I happen to think this x4 looks nice. At least it looks better than the other BMWs which are all ugly. I want to like them, but can't. The regular cars look like they're frawning at u or look like a shark from an angle (an ugly nasty looking fish). I see no need for designing cars like this. The price drops very quickly on these cars. Since people think the x4 is so ugly maybe I can get one really cheap in a year or two.