Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Fast & Furious 6 Movie Review

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited September 2014 in General

imageFast & Furious 6 Movie Review

As a franchise, the Fast & Furious films are a wild success. Here's our review of Fast & Furious 6, opening in theaters May 24th.

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• gofortheneckgofortheneck Member Posts: 42
    Really, "Edmunds.com", really?! This is the type of trash you're writing about now? Whether a silly, stupid movie lives up to its car-hype?

I don't give a flying rat's posterior! I want to know what new in engineering and design that affects consumers and the industry.

Is everyone who writes for "What's Hot?" a thirteen year-old?
  • saunupe1911saunupe1911 Member Posts: 9
    Good review IL. I sincerely love the entire Fast and Furious series, including tokyo drift. The funny thing is that the movies represent different stages of my life.

I went from a riced out Toyotal Corolla back (ode to F&F 1 and 2) in 2001

to a G35 after college (ode to F&F 3 and 4)

and now to modern muscle in my 5.0. Plus just grabbed the wife a 8 speed V6 Charger. (ode to F&F 5 an 6)

As I grow older my taste in cars seems to change and mature as I desperately want an RS-5 or M3/4 within the next 4 to 6 yrs.
  • jps429jps429 Member Posts: 8
    Dear "edmunds"

Your new layout is so horrible, it makes me sad. I used to LOVE insideline. Great pictures, well written, it felt special. This.... feels like an add on to an old, boring website. Think of yahoo, aol, netscape. Autoblog & AOL are in cahoots but it is by far my favorite blog, along with jalopnik. Every time I come on "whats hot" I remember the better days of "insideline" and quickly log out of here. I know I am late to comment on this, I just wanted to let you guys know before I start my day.

Best Regards,

JP aka "someone who used to log on insideline constantly"
  • jimmyw87jimmyw87 Member Posts: 1
    Make sure to stick around for the credits. That's probably one of the best parts of the whole movie.