Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

What Should I Buy? A Minivan for Every Budget and Need

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited September 2014 in General

imageWhat Should I Buy? A Minivan for Every Budget and Need

Edmunds'

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    pakohotdogspakohotdogs Member Posts: 5
    Another exhilarating inside line-worthy article!
  • Options
    bankerdannybankerdanny Member Posts: 1,021
    In the US we only have 3 viable options: the Chrysler, the Honda, and the Toyota. Sure there are others, but those three account for the vast majority of mnivans sold in the US. So imagine my shock to find that Edmunds recommends the Honda, the Chriysler or the Toyota. Thanks guys, where would I be without a professional automotive site like this.
  • Options
    bassrockerxbassrockerx Member Posts: 24
    you skipped the quest even though it is your most recent van that you have done a long term evaluation?
  • Options
    diigiidiigii Member Posts: 156
    @bassrockerx: You're right. The Nissan Quest was left out, even though Edmunds declared the best to take on a road trip, performance, interior quality, etc.
  • Options
    mrcarboymrcarboy Member Posts: 4
    I would take the quest over all these vans, the Quest is what a minivan should be, smooth quite, luxurious, roomy....
  • Options
    se_riouslyse_riously Member Posts: 94
    This article is so biased. Why list the Sienna AWD and compare to FWD models? A Sienna L starts at $27,780 and the LE starts at $31,350.
  • Options
    ed341ed341 Member Posts: 0
    Another website has a comparison test of the GTR Track, 911 turbo S and Z/28, along with an in-depth test of the Z/28. This site is utter boredom.
  • Options
    cjasiscjasis Member Posts: 274
    An article which proposes to list "a minivan for every budget" yet leaves out the fantastic but often overlooked (cough... cough) Mazda 5 is just lame. And for the record, we have a 2012 Ody TE and love it but the Mazda 5 is a GREAT vehicle.
  • Options
    normalcnormalc Member Posts: 1
    You also forgot or ignored the Kia Sedona, My 2011 is far better than the Chrysler/Dodge and an economical alternative to the Honda and Toyota