Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2014 SLP Panther Camaro Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited September 2014 in Chevrolet

image2014 SLP Panther Camaro Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds' long-term 2014 SLP Panther Camaro isn't just a favorite because of its wild power. We also love its sinister black and gold styling.

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• pqlyur1pqlyur1 Member Posts: 14
    Panther...Camaro...Panth...ro...Panthro! Seems like the car Panthro from the Thunder Cats would drive...
  • kevm14kevm14 Member Posts: 423
    What's funny to me is how much better sorted this car appears to be (given that it's modified by an aftermarket tuning company) than the factory Mustang GT500. Then again, if they started with a 1LE, that's a recipe for success as the 1LE famously came within 0.9 seconds of the GT500 around the track at VIR in C&D's 2013 Lightning Lap. And they admitted they could have probably shaved off 1.5 seconds if they didn't botch a 3-2 downshift. Talk about over-achieving. Building on that, the result can't be bad, right?
  • kevm14kevm14 Member Posts: 423
    And...that reply was meant as a response in the previous blog update. Oh well. My point stands.
  • noburgersnoburgers Member Posts: 500
    How would you feel about gold rims? Too much?
  • stovt001_stovt001_ Member Posts: 799
    Yeah, I'm getting tired of people saying kids aren't into cars anymore either. Look how many racing video games are sold and how many movies focus on cars. Maybe cars aren't affordable for the youth as they once were, but yeah, kids still love cars. They may just have to lust over ones they can't dream of owning, but that's not very new either is it?
  • smrtypants44smrtypants44 Member Posts: 25
    I cant wait for black wheels to go out of stye....yuck