Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2014 SLP Panther Camaro Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited September 2014 in Chevrolet

image2014 SLP Panther Camaro Long-Term Road Test

The modified exhaust on our long-term 2014 SLP Panther Camaro makes a great sound that everyone notices.

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• cwc1cwc1 Member Posts: 4
    There's just something awesome about the sound of a powerful American V8 starting up that I've always loved. Even the starter sounds enticing. GM and particularly Chevrolet have had this formula down for decades.
  • zimtheinvaderzimtheinvader Member Posts: 580
    "Monday mornings you'll typically find five or six Edmunds.com editors standing around at the local car wash, discussing what we've driven over the weekend." - - - That sounds like something that should somehow end up online here. Call it the Monday Morning Edmunds Car Wash. Just let me know where my new office is so I can start producing the segment.
  • zimtheinvaderzimtheinvader Member Posts: 580
    " A big part of car ownership is about the way a car makes you feel. And this Panther makes me genuinely happy every time I turn the key. " - - - There really is something great about finding the car that, for whatever reason, makes you smile.