Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited September 2014 in Chevrolet

image2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Long-Term Road Test

Making the home stretch, from Arkansas to California, in the Edmunds.com 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray long-term road test.

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• noburgersnoburgers Member Posts: 500
    this post answered a lot of questions I was thinking of or previously asked in earlier blogs. glad you had a good trip. It's nice to have someone paying for your trip, and having the time to do it. Too bad about the parks closures.
  • markinnaples_markinnaples_ Member Posts: 251
    Very nicely written.
  • subytrojan_2subytrojan_2 Member Posts: 79
    Loved reading this! Well done, Dan and Kurt!
  • nukedetroitnukedetroit Member Posts: 108
    That GM's purported flagship is already suffering from rattles is hardly surprising.
  • darthbimmerdarthbimmer Member Posts: 606
    I've enjoyed your Americana anecdotes from the trip. They're similar to the way I think and write when I travel outside my usual ruts. The level of parking-lot interest you got is interesting. I think you had the right car for the places you visited. Does your attainable sports car from an everyman's car maker make such a splash in wealthy, image-conscious West LA?
  • fordson1fordson1 Unconfirmed Posts: 1,512
    Hey, Dan - nicely written piece. Very enjoyable and gave a good taste of road trip.
  • benson12benson12 Member Posts: 6
    Rattles? Forget the American dream; get an off lease SL55 or a 911 and be done with it.
  • craigistcraigist Member Posts: 29
    My CX5 had a few rattles and a buzzing hood, including a very similar vent rattle (it went away after working it back and forth some) Browse enough vehicle forums and you'll see the same issues for every make and model, especially new or redesigns. Vehicles these days are quiet enough and use lightweight clips for holding parts together that some rattles are inevitable at first.
  • jpk112jpk112 Member Posts: 12
    So how is it going identifying the source of the A pillar rattle?
  • edbradleyedbradley Member Posts: 15
    It sounds like it was good for you guys to get out and see your country. Kind of nice, isn't it.