Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited September 2014 in Chevrolet

image2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Long-Term Road Test

Taking delivery of a 2014 Chevrolet Corvette

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    fordson1fordson1 Unconfirmed Posts: 1,512
    Jesus. Somebody's got an attitude problem.
  • Options
    quadricyclequadricycle Member Posts: 827
    ^Blunt, but well... The article was a little heavy for my taste.
  • Options
    niteriderc5niteriderc5 Member Posts: 8
    ironic it seems, your words are making me uncomfortable...you work for an automotive enthusiast site and your uncomfortable being around the Vette Museum ?
  • Options
    niteriderc5niteriderc5 Member Posts: 8
    ironic it seems, your words are making me uncomfortable...you work for an automotive enthusiast site and your uncomfortable being around the Vette Museum ?
  • Options
    fordson1fordson1 Unconfirmed Posts: 1,512
    If you wanted to get the whole thing over with in an hour at your local Chevy dealership, then why didn't you just do that? Sign up and pay extra for factory delivery and then whine and moan about it - ? WTF?
  • Options
    dunning15dunning15 Member Posts: 0
    What a bizarre article. This isn't Stonehenge or The Pyramids and you're not there to reflect upon your life and the universe and what it all could mean. You're at a lousy car museum looking at, frankly, some old Vettes that mean about as much to the general population as vintage magazine cigarette ads. Why not tell us a little about the car and how it operates or maybe some details you noticed about the exterior or interior that only an owner could comment on? Oh I suppose you'll get to that in later articles. Leave insightful, introspective articles to real writers and put gas in this thing and drive it, ok?
  • Options
    zimtheinvaderzimtheinvader Member Posts: 580
    I wish that was my definition of an annoying day at work.
  • Options
    duck87duck87 Member Posts: 649
    Hope you don't treat the ladies with the same kind of attitude!
  • Options
    bassrockerxbassrockerx Member Posts: 24
    it's just another car. unless this car just sells like hotcakes in europe and leads GM to some sort auto empire that brings the US into a recession (not likely) then this is just another car. it is great that it and most of it's part are made in the USA unlike most GM cars but thats about it. the consumer in my wonders how much cheaper the vette would be if it was produced in taiwan or something tho =P