Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited September 2014 in Chevrolet

image2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Long-Term Road Test

After 15,000 miles, our 2014 Chevy Corvette Stingray gets its second scheduled service.

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• fordson1fordson1 Unconfirmed Posts: 1,512
    Think you mean "judder," not "jutter." And rather than go back and forth with the "unable to reproduce" BS with a dealer, just put the car up on your lift, remove the wheels, remove and foreign material from between the mating faces on the wheels, hubs and rotors, and retorque.
  • noburgersnoburgers Member Posts: 500
    idiot dealer. I usually mark the exact mileage and when they say they test drove it to duplicate a reported issue, and they don't, I can tell. One denied not driving it--last trip to that dealer. Current dealer test drives before and after fixes to make sure the car is road ready.
  • hybrishybris Member Posts: 365
    Good grief if the dealer isn't going to help you then step out of the cubical go to the garage and use the damn two post and fix the problem yourselves.
  • zimtheinvaderzimtheinvader Member Posts: 580
    Any chance they would let you take the writer or a tech for a ride in the car to show them the brake problem? I was impressed with our local Toyota dealer when I stopped in with my new truck to ask about the way it was running. They typed up my basic info and the writer grabbed a tech for me to take for a drive with it to show him right away.