Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited September 2014 in Chevrolet

Comments

• lmbvettelmbvette Member Posts: 93
    Had HUD in my 2005 Vette. I absolutely LOVED it. I rarely looked down at the gauges (or gages according to the C6 dash).

Way back in 2005 they even integrated the radio information (channel, song, volume) in addition to the Nav system instructions (left arrow 1.3 Miles).

Every car should have this feature.
    Don't worry about what other people think. Drive what makes you happy.
  • stovt001_stovt001_ Member Posts: 799
    I've only experienced one back in 2006 in a C6 Corvette and that one was positioned so far down towards the bottom of the windshield it was hardly any better at keeping my eyes on the road than just using the IP.
  • ryandigiryandigi Member Posts: 5
    Absolutely love the one in my GMC Acadia. Very non obtrusive. Makes me want one for every car I will own in the future. Not just for MPH and cruise control stuff, it also shows me the name of the song playing when the song initially starts.
  • donszr1_donszr1_ Member Posts: 7
    I've had my ZR1 for over 3 years now and find it very useful. Sadly, I have to really concentrate on using it as I have 45 years of habit to overcome. For stovt001:position on the windshield is adjustable, so you can raise it as desired.