Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 Dodge Dart SXT Rallye Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited September 2014 in Dodge

image2013 Dodge Dart SXT Rallye Long-Term Road Test

We've been tracking our fuel economy in our long-term 2013 Dodge Dart SXT Rallye since it joined our fleet. Check out our numbers for February 2013.

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• rem83rem83 Member Posts: 7
    Is there any chance you guys could try an experiment and fill up with 91 for an entire month and see if that makes a difference?
  • dby2012dby2012 Member Posts: 19
    I believe the EPA rating is based on using 91 octane. I have a Dart Limited with the 2.0 L Tigershark and powertech auto and I am getting better numbers then you over 2400 miles. It would be interesting to compare both the Tigershark and Fiat turbo using 87 octane for both and auto/ddct transmissions. Have to wonder if it is the 91 octane rating that really separates the 2 engines. I have gotten 39mpg on the highway with the base tigershark.
  • legacygtlegacygt Member Posts: 599
    Not the point of the post and it can't be that bad because I didn't notice it until seeing this closeup, but that has to be one of the busiest speedometers I've seen in a while. You've got the inner ring of a dashed white line. Then you've got your white tick marks. Then you've got an outer design in red that weaves in and out around the outside. Plus you've got MPH and KPH markings around the gauge with the only distinction being the font size. There had to be a simpler way to do this.
  • dby2012dby2012 Member Posts: 19
    There is- it's called getting a Dart Limited with the TFT screen in the middle- problem solved ;)
  • agentorangeagentorange Member Posts: 893
    "This month we filled up the tank exclusively with 87-octane fuel." Here's your sign.