Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 Dodge Dart SXT Rallye Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited September 2014 in Dodge

Comments

• lsiiilsiii Member Posts: 15
    For me the USB port must be in the center console if not then hidden in a lidded bin in the dashboard. I want my device hidden and away from prying eyes and I don't want to have to put it up and pull it out every time I get in the car.
  • legacygtlegacygt Member Posts: 599
    I don't mind the jacks being in the bin. And when they are there, the cutouts for the wire to pass through is nice. However, the location of the jacks within the bin seem to always be chosen by someone who doesn't think the bin is used for everything else. Why are the jacks always at or near the bottom of the bin. They are impossible to reach without unloading some of the junk you already have in there. And, once plugged in, all your junk rests on the cable and puts too much strain on the spot where the cable meets the plug and, after a while, damages your cables. I'm all for putting the jacks in the bin, but can we please move them closer to the top?