Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 Dodge Dart SXT Rallye Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited September 2014 in Dodge

image2013 Dodge Dart SXT Rallye Long-Term Road Test

When the sun shines on the navigation screen in our 2013 Dodge Dart, it makes the touchscreen controls nearly invisible.

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• duck87duck87 Member Posts: 649
    The AC controls are only complicated if you're Riswick, as the comments in that post made clear.
  • nukedetroitnukedetroit Member Posts: 108
    Compare this... mess... with the Forte's fine touchscreen and climate control layout, and you'll see why Fiasler can't give these turds away.
  • misterfusionmisterfusion Member Posts: 471
    Yeah, this is the same Uconnect screen & user interface that has been praised to the moon by pretty much everyone. Take your anti-American trolling back to Russia, commie!
  • hybrishybris Member Posts: 365
    I can't recall a single LT car that has had a screen that didn't washout to oblivion in the setting or rising sun. So par for the course I guess?
  • nukedetroitnukedetroit Member Posts: 108
    Try again, misterfusion. I was referring not only to the overrated Uconnect system, but also to the poor Fiasler design, haphazard Fiasler panel fitment and cheap Fiasler plastics surrounding it. EVERYONE does a better job at this, even the Koreans.
  • preed4962preed4962 Member Posts: 10
    I can't believe they are still referring to old articles with inaccurate information?! YOU CAN DETERMINE THE FAN SPEED ALL THE TIME!!
  • joner800joner800 Member Posts: 80
    i have a 2013 300 and theres no arguing that this touchscreen would benefit from some type of shroud, or at least an on-demand angle adjustment. my 2011 mazda had an adjustment feature that i thought was for taller drivers until i had the sunroof open and the sun beaming in my eyes, reflecting on the screen.

the real crime here is that shiny plastic surrounding the screen. what were they thinking??