Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 Dodge Dart SXT Rallye Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited September 2014 in Dodge

image2013 Dodge Dart SXT Rallye Long-Term Road Test

Looking at the links between yesterday's Dart and the Edmunds.com 2013 Dodge Dart long-term road test.

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• gslippygslippy Member Posts: 514
    Can't agree. I think the Dart looks great from every angle, which is part of its attraction. Unfortunately, the substance doesn't live up to the style. It's like discovering the hot girl you've always wanted to date is actually psycho.
  • stovt001_stovt001_ Member Posts: 799
    I agree with gslippy - the Dart hasn't been compelling overall, but I do like the styling. It looks good from a lot of angles.
  • agentorangeagentorange Member Posts: 893
    If you think that angle looks good, then your optometrist should be getting danger money.
  • nukedetroitnukedetroit Member Posts: 108
    Even I agree that the Dart is a good looking car. It's just everything else about it that's truly awful.
  • stovt001_stovt001_ Member Posts: 799
    Nukedetroit, I gave your comment a thumbs up for the first time. Just thought you should know. I'm sad the car turned out to be so disappointing, because I liked the style and would have liked to own something that looked so good.
  • noburgersnoburgers Member Posts: 500
    from that angle it appears snake-like. If I were a mouse I would be afraid.