Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 Dodge Dart SXT Rallye Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited September 2014 in Dodge

image2013 Dodge Dart SXT Rallye Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds adds a 2013 Dodge Dart SXT Rallye to our long-term test fleet.

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• bassracerxbassracerx Member Posts: 188
    that is just a little less then my avarage driving a 2013 fiat 500 as a rental for 3 weeks. i think my average overall was 30 even. on the highway the in-car mpg meter hovered at 37-40 and in town. anywhere from 26-30 depending on how much traffic. i don't really drive in typical stop and go traffic like these editors, however when you think about it you are not sacrificing hardly any mpg for driving a much bigger more practical car even one that is "heaviest in it's class" i cannot wait for more fiat engines to come stateside because they are amazing.
  • agentorangeagentorange Member Posts: 893
    I see the "I'm not putting Premium in a car that cost under $35k" club is alive and well at Edmunds. Imagine a rolleyes emoticon here.
  • arallyeguyarallyeguy Member Posts: 1
    I agree there were "shortcuts" when building this vehicle, but I can live with those, given its many positives. As far as gas goes, I have two questions? I've been using 87 octane for the first 3 fill-ups, so can you mix that fuel with 91 octane to make it 89, or can they not coexist, meaning I'm stuck with 87?