Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 Ford Focus ST Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited September 2014 in Ford

image2013 Ford Focus ST Long-Term Road Test

There aren't too many yellow cars out there. Which shade do you prefer?

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• zimtheinvaderzimtheinvader Member Posts: 580
    the darker yellow. with more orange than green to the shade of yellow.
  • darthbimmerdarthbimmer Member Posts: 606
    The 911's yellow definitely has a greenish tint in your picture. Not sure if that's the lighting, the camera, or the car itself. Definitely don't like greenish yellow. Yellow with a tint of orange is okay, but a more pure yellow a la the CRX of the late 80s/early 90s is even better.
  • yellowbalyellowbal Member Posts: 234
    I like my cars to be tennis ball optic yellow. If you're going with a bright color, why half [non-permissible content removed] it? Pair it with Subaru rally blue wheels with a little bit of yellow so it looks green at speed. Hot.
  • stovt001_stovt001_ Member Posts: 799
    I'd go with the ST's deeper, darker yellow.
  • desmoliciousdesmolicious Member Posts: 671
    Jeep had the best yellows and oranges in 2011 and 2012. Detonator Yellow, Dozer and Orange Crush.
    Yet Edmunds bought a dull black one.
  • jederinojederino Member Posts: 0
    Big Bird yellow. Porsche gets a pass, though, because they look good even in beige and brown!
  • eclogiteeclogite Member Posts: 48
    Big Bird.
  • pjm75pjm75 Member Posts: 10
    I prefer the 911 in Guards Red and the ST in Performance Blue
  • glossgloss Member Posts: 150
    Lemon Meringue all the way. Can't stand Tangerine Scream.
  • evodadevodad Member Posts: 135
    lemon meringue for me
  • duck87duck87 Member Posts: 649
    I like the Porsche yellow best, but under the parking lights it looks green. It's also amazing how velte the Porsche looks compared to the derpy ST...
  • noburgersnoburgers Member Posts: 500
    Lemon Meringue is for dessert--too much of a girl's color like all of those New Beetles in light yellow. Big Bird is less obnoxious, but I would feel too self-concious to be seen in one. Or to have the State Troopers notice me better.
  • noburgersnoburgers Member Posts: 500
    P.S. did you park them next to the fire extinguisher because the color is so hot?
  • petejoshpetejosh Member Posts: 8
    It's not really yellow. It's orange. A tangerine is the color of an orange, not a banana. Hemi orange is not the only shade of orange.