Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2012 Honda CR-V Long Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited September 2014 in Honda

image2012 Honda CR-V Long Term Road Test

The 2012 Honda CR-V's cargo area often comes in handy.

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• stovt001_stovt001_ Member Posts: 799
    A true Californian would store his $30,000+ car outside while filling the garage with useless junk.
  • bankerdannybankerdanny Member Posts: 1,021
    Alternatively you could have less crap.
  • vizcarmbvizcarmb Member Posts: 13
    Lucky for me I can actually put both my cars in a my garage and I live in San Jose.

So suck it!!!
  • vizcarmbvizcarmb Member Posts: 13
    Lucky for me I can actually put both my cars in a my garage and I live in San Jose.

So suck it!!!
  • emajoremajor Member Posts: 332
    stovt,
    Oh man, isn't that the truth. But it isn't just California, people in cold weather climates do this too. You would think the first time they have to clear snow & ice off their car because the garage has an old treadmill, sofa, and Christmas decorations in it would put them on a massive cleaning spree.
  • emajoremajor Member Posts: 332
    stovt,
    Oh man, isn't that the truth. But it isn't just California, people in cold weather climates do this too. You would think the first time they have to clear snow & ice off their car because the garage has an old treadmill, sofa, and Christmas decorations in it would put them on a massive cleaning spree.
  • noburgers_noburgers_ Member Posts: 79
    if the plethora of "storage locker reality" shows is any indication, you guys are right.
  • stovt001_stovt001_ Member Posts: 799
    @emajor: Wow, that makes no sense at all. OK here we barely get any rain and never any snow. You're only dealing with dust, sun damage, and theft risk. At my complex there's one single car garage per apartment. All other cars were supposed to park on the
  • fordson1fordson1 Unconfirmed Posts: 1,512
    Um, so why don't houses in California have basements? They're warmer in winter, cooler in summer, cheaper to heat and to cool, and have more storage space. They're just better. Going back and forth to a storage unit facility for the stuff that I conveniently keep in my basement...that sounds to me on par with not having indoor plumbing or central heating.