Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2012 Honda CR-V Long Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited September 2014 in Honda

Comments

• fordson1fordson1 Unconfirmed Posts: 1,512
    They're HOW old? Make them throw out their own damn trash. And I wouldn't allow them to eat in the car, although I realize that if you're already jumping when she cracks the Girl Scout cookie delivery whip at 11:00 p.m., that advice is going to fall on deaf ears. 13-year-olds with $300 phones who don't have to ride on a school bus. Jesus.
  • robert4380robert4380 Member Posts: 8
    @fordson1

I was about to say the exact same thing as you! First of all, if she were my kid she'd be getting up 15 minutes earlier so that she could have a proper breakfast at the table instead of having to spread some butter on a bagel in the car. And
  • juddholl10juddholl10 Member Posts: 84
    "...and when I was your age, I had to walk 15 miles in the snow uphill both ways to school!" Give me a damn break. This phenomenon has been around since you were kids. It's not anyone else's problem that Grandpapi gave you a lickin' every time you didn't put your plate in the sink. Just because someone else in school had a butler and you didn't does not give you the right to parent other people's children. If Kelly was uncomfortable with the "mess," she wouldn't be doing carpool. And the price of the phone has NOTHING to do with the kid at any age. If anything, the children I know are better mannered when their parents trust them with adult-like responsibilities.
  • rogern1967rogern1967 Member Posts: 1
    We don't eat in my car. Cars are for going places. Dining rooms are for eating.

--Cars look
  • elementraceelementrace Member Posts: 0
    How hard is it to see with that big blind spot C/D Billar?
  • elementraceelementrace Member Posts: 0
    How hard is it to see with that big blind spot C/D Billar?