Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited May 2017 in Hyundai
image2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Long-Term Road Test

Parts arrived to fix the air conditioning and door trim piece on our 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe. So we're off to the dealer.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    tempesting_tempesting_ Member Posts: 17
    which dealership was this? I need to take mine too
  • Options
    zimtheinvaderzimtheinvader Member Posts: 580
    I still think service and recalls are much easier when your job involves cars. For me my boss looks at me like "what?!?!?! You won't be on time because you have to go where in the morning?!" and "Didn't you just deal with that a couple days ago!" for the return visit and that doesn't even get into the co-workers running the other way to avoid the "hey can you drop me off at the dealership after work? I know it is the opposite of your way home but I'd really appreciate it"
  • Options
    fordson1fordson1 Unconfirmed Posts: 1,512
    So it was done under warranty and within the time window stipulated. Was it done correctly and completely? Was anything damaged or adversely affected while the car was in their care? I think most people care more about that than whether or not it was done withing 2 hours or not. But you people never get into that.
  • Options
    dg0472dg0472 Member Posts: 89
    It's not a recall and it's not the blower itself, but the PWM module that controls the fan speed.
  • Options
    deedoinazdeedoinaz Member Posts: 2
    We are having AC fan issues on our 2013 Santa Fe. What should we say to dealer when we take in to dealership for repair so we don't get run a round?
  • Options
    deedoinazdeedoinaz Member Posts: 2
    Would they actually know about this PWM problem or do I have to play some games to get them to admit this problem exists?