Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited September 2014 in Hyundai

image2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.com's long-term road test of the 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe turns over 5,000 miles in a hurry.

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• cuselancer17cuselancer17 Member Posts: 53
    Thats pretty interesting. Maybe his situation has changed and cant afford another 60k suv, or he wants to indulge in his personal transportation but doesn't mind some more basic mainstream transportation. The fact that he already has a tahoe instead of an X5 says something. Also... the you can get seven seats in an MDX in a good size package and get a bit nicer than the hyundai. thats the way id go.
  • agentorangeagentorange Member Posts: 893
    Another US spec vehicle with crap lights. Why am I not surprised. Are they out of adjustment? The lights on my SUV were aimed so high from the factory that the high beams missed the road entirely. After lowering them I found the low beams to be BETTER in town for kerb lighting and I cannot say I noticed any problems on dark highways. I've asked passengers to rate the lights now they are adjusted and they reckon they are AOK.
  • quadricyclequadricycle Member Posts: 827
    @agentorange: Is there nobody with a beamsetter in you neck of the woods? It doesn't take much time and is usually pretty cheap. I hate headlight glare, so I like to know that the aim is where it should be.
  • agentorangeagentorange Member Posts: 893
    @quadricycle: I would lay odds that the high aim is a DoT thing. The lighting regs in the US are a very odd hodge-podge with some things dating back to the 1960s that restrict things like active beam control using multiple LEDs. The DoT even has a restric