Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited September 2014 in Hyundai

image2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Long-Term Road Test

A run to San Diego and a visit to the furniture store make a nice test for the newly acquired Hyundai Santa Fe.

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• fordson1fordson1 Unconfirmed Posts: 1,512
    Huh. So why do you own a Leaf, again? Makes an excellent second car, but in an area with lousy public transportation and long average drives and commutes, a Leaf is not an ideal only car.
  • throwbackthrowback Member Posts: 445
    If i recall correctly Phil can use the HOV lane and it cuts his commute time significantly. By the way, an update on your year(?) with the Leaf would be interesting
  • noburgersnoburgers Member Posts: 500
    saw one at the dealer, it has a quality look to it even in multiple trim levels. Kind of a huge grll, though. I'm not in the market for this type of vehicle, but it caught my eye. I could say the same about the BRZ I saw (hardly ever see them).
  • stovt001_stovt001_ Member Posts: 799
    I assume that when you're an editor with the entire LT fleet at your disposal, your "only car" could very well be anything from a GEM electric golf cart to an Ariel Atom, and you just check out a LT car if you need something more.