Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee Long Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited September 2014 in Jeep

image2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee Long Term Road Test

Edmunds long-term update of the 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 includes discussion of the SRT8's instrument panel engine-hour meter.

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• zimtheinvaderzimtheinvader Member Posts: 580
    that would actually be kinda cool. I've seen people that spend their lunch hour every day sitting in the car with it idling with the A/C on and it seemed bad that when they sell the car the buyer won't have any idea that the engine has run a lot more 'miles' than it shows.
  • quadricyclequadricycle Member Posts: 827
    Never seen that before, but I like it. I bet it puts it into perspective just how much time we spend in our cars...
  • 7driver7driver Member Posts: 145
    Are those tach hours or Hobbs hours?
    (I don't expect many non-pilots to understand this)
  • fordson1fordson1 Unconfirmed Posts: 1,512
    The average speed they are showing really illustrates the traffic they're dealing with there...my GTI's long-term trip data always reads about 42-43 mph. And my commute (probably 80% of my driving) is almost all rural secondary roads, with stop lights and stop signs every few miles - no limited-access highways. When I did all highways, it averaged like 50 mph.
  • fordson1fordson1 Unconfirmed Posts: 1,512
    The average speed they are showing really illustrates the traffic they're dealing with there...my GTI's long-term trip data always reads about 42-43 mph. And my commute (probably 80% of my driving) is almost all rural secondary roads, with stop lights and stop signs every few miles - no limited-access highways. When I did all highways, it averaged like 50 mph.