Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2014 Kia Cadenza Limited Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited September 2014 in Kia

image2014 Kia Cadenza Limited Long-Term Road Test

Here are the top three reasons to buy a 2014 Kia Cadenza.

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    darthbimmerdarthbimmer Member Posts: 606
    Seems like with the Cadenza Kia's going for the process long used by Honda, where you pick a model, a trim level, and a color, and that's basically it. I think that works well for the vast majority of the ordinary car owning public. They don't focus as much on "I've got to have this feature but not that one" as we car enthusiasts do.
  • Options
    emajoremajor Member Posts: 332
    Not interested in spending that kind of cash on an upstart economy brand that sells the Rio. Sounds snobbish, I know, and I agree, but it is what it is. If I wanted a budget luxury sedan I would go whole-hog and buy a Cadenza or Equus off lease for way less than new. Why anyone would pay retail for this I don't know.
  • Options
    markinnaples_markinnaples_ Member Posts: 251
    Very nice looking car, love the higher line interiors, etc. but do they have to make all three better models look nearly the same except for size? The familiarity between the Optima, Cadenza, and K900 is just way too close for my tastes. If I'm dropping that dough for the upper two models, make them something significantly different than the lower line. JMHO.
  • Options
    banhughbanhugh Member Posts: 315
    Options packaging works well when negotiating because you can easily identify MSRP and invoice.

Toyotas are dealer's paradise. You have to add up one buy one all options.

On top of that, in the southern states of Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Oklahoma and Texas you don't even have access to manufacturer's website to build-your-own configurator and get the MSRP. You are rerouted automatically without a choice to Gulf States Toyota Distributor website to view inventory...
  • Options
    stuntman_mikestuntman_mike Member Posts: 57
    I agree with markinnaples. Cannot agree with "Exterior Styling". 300 looks like a 300 and the new Impala is fairly distinctive as well. But the Kias blend together too much, not to mention still looking like fairly generic Oriental sedans. Maybe I need to see one in person?