Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 Lexus GS 350 Long Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited September 2014 in Lexus

Comments

• quadricyclequadricycle Member Posts: 827
    Impressive mpg! Sorry to hear about the tush...
  • jpnpowerjpnpower Member Posts: 0
    For me, nonsportscar priorities are, 1)Reliability 2)Seats 3)Driving feel 4)Fuel Econ 5) etc. (1) because I have very little time to waste, but anyway seats are very important for driving. That a luxury sedan has subpar seats is far too unacceptable. Although, I'd live with it if 1,3,4,5 pass with flying colours.
  • agentorangeagentorange Member Posts: 893
    "Within a mile or two the freeway came to a dead stop." If that was just down to lookie-loos and not because the smoke was a problem or emergency vehicles on your carriageway I'd have been pissed.
  • stovt001_stovt001_ Member Posts: 799
    I'm impressed by that fuel economy for a heavy-ish, sporty-ish midsize luxury sedan.
  • lostcommalostcomma Member Posts: 13
    I really like the GS. Both inside and out. Would love to own one until last week, I purposely went by the dealership and put a cd into the Mark Levi radio thing just to hear if it was as good as they say. The impression I left on me was not what I expected. Nothing to do with the radio but something I have complained about toyota's before. I would call it hip room but it's knee to knee room. It's just really scarce. It's was one of the reasons I never like the solara's. Hard to believe that my cars made in Lordstown and Baltimore are more comfortable. Before this I owned 3 Toyota's and loved them. It was just disappointed to find this out. The mark levi's did fit very well though.