Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2014 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring AWD Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited September 2014 in Mazda

image2014 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring AWD Long-Term Road Test

Here is the fuel economy update for our 2014 Mazda CX-5 during the month of March. Our new CX-5 is keeping busy.

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• glossgloss Member Posts: 150
    I'm curious how the larger engine affects real-world mileage. Our 2.0 has a lifetime average of 28.5 mpg and returns 26-27mpg city without much fuss.
  • ed124ced124c Member Posts: 0
    These numbers are pretty much what my '05 Outback gets. Which means in 9 years, and despite the big EPA numbers, gas mileage hasn't changed. At least for this Mazda. As far as I can see, the Sky-Activ is just a semi-cute label-- just like Honda's new Dreamsicle, or whatever it is. We potential buyers should just get the car we want and forget about the EPA numbers.
  • rosamond_carosamond_ca Member Posts: 4
    Why can't we see the new article? It has clearly been posted, but you can't get to it???
    I still can't access the new CX-5 Blog. I can see all others but not this one. Thank you
    Thank you. Now the most current blog update is the same as the one that is accessible.