Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2014 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring AWD Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited September 2014 in Mazda

image2014 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring AWD Long-Term Road Test

Our 2014 Mazda CX-5 went in to the dealer for its 15,000-mile service.

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• seppoboyseppoboy Member Posts: 93
    Yeah, those kids running around in parking lots... that's why it's crazy to pull into a parking spot when you have the opportunity to pull alongside to determine that the parking spot is clear and then back into the spot safely. When you later try to leave, you have no backing to do and you have the vision advantage in pulling out while looking for any obstructions or running kids. Why are defensive driving skills so often forgotten in parking lots?
  • fordson1fordson1 Unconfirmed Posts: 1,512
    I love pulling into those school, soccer practice, etc. lots with my GTI...all these guys getting out of their SUVs and minivans, giving me the "you suck" look. LOL. And then I park at the far end so they or their kids don't door me.
  • thetruck454thetruck454 Member Posts: 11
    As said above, I always back into a spot where I know whats there then when I pull out I can see.
  • rselinrselin Member Posts: 2
    If you're really worried about running over kids (or into other cars), it is probably safer to use the rear view camera to help you back into the space first. Then, drive out head-first when you leave. I have never hit anybody driving head-first out of a space but I have hit a car backing up and had several near misses.

http://www.slate.com/articles/life/transport/2011/02/youre_parking_wrong.html