Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 Porsche 911 Carrera Cabriolet Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited September 2014 in Porsche

image2013 Porsche 911 Carrera Cabriolet Long-Term Road Test

The Edmunds long-term Porsche 911 finally arrived at its new home.

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• diigiidiigii Member Posts: 156
    I hope the 911 does not meet a Pittsburgh citizen who thinks it's his/her civic duty to slash that convertible top while passing by.
  • duck87duck87 Member Posts: 649
    I always enjoy reading updates from your readers who purchase your vehicles. Thanks!
  • lmbvettelmbvette Member Posts: 93
    @diigii - Pittsburghers are nice people. You must be thinking of Cleveland. ;-)
    Don't worry about what other people think. Drive what makes you happy.
  • cjasiscjasis Member Posts: 274
    Good luck Tom. Lots of happy, safe miles.

BTW - I hope you don't regret selling that '88. Values have been steadily increasing on those cars and your model, with the improved transmission, is leading the charge. You're right though... very different driving experience.
  • kirkhilles_kirkhilles_ Member Posts: 151
    Agreed, I'm from Pittsburgh (or at least born there), nice people, nice city. Now, I have only one question... ARE YOU FREAKING MAD? A Convertible in Pittsburgh? Its either snowing or cloudy in PA! I live in North GA now where I can have my convertible top down most of the year.
  • desmoliciousdesmolicious Member Posts: 671
    Good luck to the dood but in all honesty I don't understand who in their right mind would buy an ex Edmunds car.
    What do most people look for in a used car? One owner, lovingly kept.
    What do u get buying from Edmunds? More abuse than a rental car from multiple drivers, most who apparently only know that they are close enough to a curb when they hit it.
    They did notice that the gear box was starting to become clunky. But of course did not take care of it...