Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 Porsche 911 Carrera Cabriolet Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited September 2014 in Porsche

image2013 Porsche 911 Carrera Cabriolet Long-Term Road Test

Our 2013 Porsche 911 Carrera Cabriolet hit 5,000 miles on an unassuming dirt road in Kansas.

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• noburgers_noburgers_ Member Posts: 79
    Even in a fun car, did you find the long flats boring? Any chance to drive too fast, or too many speed traps?
  • ericheseriches Member Posts: 80
    @ noburgers: I won't be in a hurry to get on I-70 (except for the fun part in Colorado) anytime soon. Not many speed traps, but many trucks and not enough twists and turns. Of course, the motivated driver will always find the closed-course sections. This
  • huisjhuisj Member Posts: 1
    I think I found your exit. It looks like the road was actually paved at some point according to google street view. I wonder what happened. It also isn't exactly Ruleton, but actually about 70 miles past there. View Larger Map
  • huisjhuisj Member Posts: 1
    Oops, link didn't work. Try this:

http://goo.gl/maps/CaUhW
  • agentorangeagentorange Member Posts: 893
    I think your weather app lied. The nearest junction I can find like that where I-70 is also labelled 40 is the Campas Road some 70 miles East of Ruleton. The exits around Ruleton all have the freeway over the minor roads. Your picture is the other way round.
  • agentorangeagentorange Member Posts: 893
    I think your weather app lied. The nearest junction I can find like that where I-70 is also labelled 40 is the Campas Road some 70 miles East of Ruleton. The exits around Ruleton all have the freeway over the minor roads. Your picture is the other way round.