Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 Porsche 911 Carrera Cabriolet Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited September 2014 in Porsche

image2013 Porsche 911 Carrera Cabriolet Long-Term Road Test

2013 Porsche 911 Carrera Cabriolet, dog report, convertible

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• jederinojederino Member Posts: 0
    Is Mya harnessed such that she cannot sit up? She does not look happy, and I'd think a dog would love a convertible!
  • agentorangeagentorange Member Posts: 893
    Cannot view the video for some reason. Maybe the hosting site insists on cookies, in which case I insist that I shall not be watching.
  • zcalvertzcalvert Member Posts: 76
    poor pup... its an odd dog indeed that doesn't love an open car window (or top). still a beautiful dog though...
  • fordson1fordson1 Unconfirmed Posts: 1,512
    She's a beautiful dog. Looks like she's really well cared-for, too.
  • davisdvmdavisdvm Member Posts: 2
    I leased a 2012 C4S coupe (997 generation) about a year ago. I felt a lot like this poor dog much of the time, especially on the bumpier sections of freeway that I travel. Road noise, tire noise, stiff ride, very little storage space, I found myself asking why I was spending so much money for this thing. No question the car is a blast 1- on smooth winding roads and 2- with no other cars on those smooth winding roads. How often does that happen? Not often enough. I was using the car as a daily driver and for work activity and frankly it sucked. I just got out of the lease and into a Cayenne diesel and frankly it's heaven in comparison. The ride is silky smooth, quiet, plenty of acceleration and you want to talk range? This carrera will run low before hitting 300 miles whereas the diesel carrera will go over 600 on a tank. I'm a slow learner, maybe i can save someone else the mistake of buying this toy. They are great if you are wealthy enough to keep one in the garage for the occasional weekend drive but "everyday sports car"? Only for masochists.
  • jederinojederino Member Posts: 0
    ^^Good perspective, Davis, thanks!