Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you recently purchased a new minivan? A reporter would like to talk to you; please reach out to [email protected] by July 2 for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2013 Hyundai Veloster Turbo vs. 2013 Scion FR-S Comparison Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Posts: 10,059
edited September 2014 in Scion

image2013 Hyundai Veloster Turbo vs. 2013 Scion FR-S Comparison Test

A comparison test of the 2013 Hyundai Veloster Turbo and 2013 Scion FR-S that includes instrumented testing, driving impressions and an in depth look at their features and options.

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• I recently test drove a Veloster Turbo, and was not impressed.

I was shopping for a daily driver (with a hope for some performance), but after driving the Veloster, I open to save the $9,00 and bought an Accent.

The price tag on the FR-S was more than I wanted to spend, and to be honest, if you're really looking for performance, a used EVO or STI will go alot faster for the same money.

I, for one, would challenge the adage that RWD is what makes a sports car. All Wheel Drive cars are VERY frequently faster around a road course, and always faster (hp for hp) on the uneven pavement of the street.