Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 Tesla Model S Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited September 2014 in Tesla

image2013 Tesla Model S Long-Term Road Test

We received an unexpected gift from Tesla recently. It is a $100 discount card to buy 7 For All Mankind jeans.

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• dunning15dunning15 Member Posts: 0
    This had nothing to do with your tires. Many people were angered over the V12 engine comment.

Apparently Tesla Marketing did approve this venture but it was overwhelmingly despised by Tesla owners.
  • zimtheinvaderzimtheinvader Member Posts: 580
    That is funny that they'd put a V12 comment on the front of it. --- Seems more like junk mail to me since it isn't really a gift card but a discount card. But I guess like you said if you are buying that car for yourself you may already shop at that store. -- I went to the website and the stoned zombie look on the female at the lower right was funny. Maybe she should try looser pants and she might get enough blood flow back to focus on something.
  • voshinskivoshinski Member Posts: 6
    Pathetic marketing gimmick - just because you can afford a $100k car doesn't mean you think $200 denim is normal. I'll wear my $40 Lucky's any day.
  • prndlolprndlol Member Posts: 140
    A brand-tarnishing come on.
  • kirkhilles_kirkhilles_ Member Posts: 151
    Umm... its a gimmick and its an ad - its definitely NOT a gift card if you have to spend $250 to get the deal. I'm surprised you aren't concerned that Tesla sold your information.
  • duck87duck87 Member Posts: 649
    Tesla sending out spam now?
  • zhangrenhouzhangrenhou Member Posts: 79
    I would throw it away. Like the person above me stated, it's spam.
  • hybrishybris Member Posts: 365
    Good grief and I thought my $50 dollar Carhartt were dreadfully expensive. I would burn this thing when ever the chance came up.
  • wongckwongck Member Posts: 1
    How can you live in LA and now know what 7 jeans are?