Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2012 Subaru Impreza Long Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited September 2014 in Subaru

image2012 Subaru Impreza Long Term Road Test

Can four adults with luggage and golf bags find happiness on the road to Palm Springs?

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• sharpendsharpend Member Posts: 177
    Wow, that's a lot of luggage for a trip to Palm Springs to play golf. Is it a year long trip?
  • fordson1fordson1 Unconfirmed Posts: 1,512
    I don't think I have ever seen any Edmunds or Inside Line staffer pack just an overnight bag...even for an overnight trip.

Apparently the exception is happening right now...Scott Oldham and John Pearley Huffman are going to South Dakota in the SLS AMG with that tiny trunk it has.
  • bassracerxbassracerx Member Posts: 188
    as expensive as golf clubs are i cant see any reason to buy an entire set apposed to renting a group of 2 or 3 people can share one set and unless you go golfing every weekend or more 25 dollars each time still doesent add up to 2 thousand dollars for a good set
  • emajoremajor Member Posts: 332
    "golf is a stupid sport"

It's particularly stupid in a place that has no water. Look at that landscape.

Kudos to the Subie for fitting all of that cargo, though.
  • ed124ced124c Member Posts: 0
    An Impreza is all the car that most people need. Of course, "need" is usually not on the buying list for most people. We are a country of want and entitlement. And if I weren't so old I would be a part of the entitlementers. But for me "want" is all I need. But don't ask my ex-wives about that.
  • patbolandsaoudpatbolandsaoud Member Posts: 2
    Love the line: "like a fat cat slumming at a soup kitchen". Great blog!
  • patbolandsaoudpatbolandsaoud Member Posts: 2
    Love the line: "like a fat cat slumming at a soup kitchen". Great blog!