Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 Subaru BRZ Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited September 2014 in Subaru

image2013 Subaru BRZ Long-Term Road Test

Our 2013 Subaru BRZ has great styling and it's easy to turn any outing in to a photoshoot.

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• zcalvertzcalvert Member Posts: 76
    There's a dark blue on either the Scion or Subaru (or maybe both) that is absolutely stunning... one of those colors that's so good it could make even an Aztec look halfway decent.
  • glossgloss Member Posts: 150
    It's Ultramarine on the Scion and Galaxy Blue Silica on the Subaru.
  • jederinojederino Member Posts: 0
    I believe this design will age well. I was hoping for something truly beautiful, and it may yet evolve, but I never really tire of looking at it, either.
  • cjasiscjasis Member Posts: 274
    Really? I certainly think both the FR-S and BRZ aren't offensive, by any stretch but neither look "so damn good".

But for the money, they're damned near impossible to beat if you're buying new. They just drive so bloody well.
  • tlangnesstlangness Member Posts: 123
    @zcalvert - I'm a big fan of that blue. Especially with the proper gold BBS wheels on it.
  • DLuDLu Member Posts: 94
    It's quite low to the ground, so that makes it appear extra-special. Every time my wife sees one, she always gets excited for a brief moment, then sees the non-exquisite details and gets disappointed
  • DLuDLu Member Posts: 94
    It's quite low to the ground, so that makes it appear extra-special. Every time my wife sees one, she always gets excited for a brief moment, then sees the non-exquisite details and gets disappointed