Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 Subaru BRZ Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited September 2014 in Subaru

image2013 Subaru BRZ Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds long-term update of the 2013 Subaru BRZ includes details of the BRZ's underhood.

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• seppoboyseppoboy Member Posts: 93
    It was so much easier finding the fluids in the MGs and Triumphs of days past. Just look down, you'd find them on the garage floor where they were easy to locate.
  • stovt001_stovt001_ Member Posts: 799
    On topic of this engine bay: that oil filter placement makes me really jealous. I just got an oil extractor because the drain plug is stuck on my Miata, and with that I wouldn't have to get under the car at all for an oil change. And I wouldn't have to contort my arm to fit the oil filter wrench around a suspension linkage, and then clean up the oil that dripped onto that same linkage. Off topic of this engine bay: OK it was bad enough that this comment system doesn't allow paragraphs. Then it was even worse when the website redesign left the Inside Line-replacing "What's Hot" in the old format and buried deep in an obscure menu. And around the same time the comment system started double posting all comments. And now the sign-in window that pops up is almost too small to use. What is going on here?
  • hybrishybris Member Posts: 365
    @stovt001 What do you think is going on? It's the blog portion of Edmunds beginning to die on the vine like the Ford Ranger and Crown Victoria. Sooner or later they will close outright this part of the site and tell the dedicated commentators like you and