Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 Tesla Model S Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited September 2014 in Tesla

image2013 Tesla Model S Long-Term Road Test

Our 2013 Tesla Model S has a big trunk in the front, and a big trunk in the rear.

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• throwbackthrowback Member Posts: 445
    Wheel type/size? Car Type?
  • christoplechristople Member Posts: 27
    My guess would be a Honda, because I think he drives an Integra. Rota's typically are popular on two types of cars, Subaru's and Hondas. 16x7 wouldn't really be an upgrade to most Subaru's as you need 17's to clear good brakes and you would need wider rubber.

so my guess is for a honda and the picture on the box are the Rota Slipstreams.

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that"

• duck87duck87 Member Posts: 649
    Hey Travis, don't want to make you feel bad about your choice of wheels, but look up "Rota Quality" on google image search. 16X7s makes me think that your car is pre-RSX?
  • christoplechristople Member Posts: 27
    I've had Rotas on my WRX now for over 5 years with 45 profile rubber no issues. I did get a bend in one wheel but that was because I hit a HUGE pothole, it was my fault.

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that"

• subytrojan_2subytrojan_2 Member Posts: 79
    Friends don't let friends drive Rotas!
  • stovt001_stovt001_ Member Posts: 799
    Love the Huckleberry line.
  • tlangnesstlangness Member Posts: 123
    16x7 Rota Slipstreams, correct guys. I had a set of Rota boosts but I lost 4lbs at each corner with these. I've seen plenty of gravity-cast wheels fail in accidents at the track but since I'm really just using my personal car (a 96 Integra) for a short commute and the occasional canyon use, Rotas will do just fine.
  • noburgersnoburgers Member Posts: 500
    you can tell that enthusiasts still patrol what's hot when evreyone knows (or guesses) the car that the cargo goes to, and there is little comment on the cargo room! glad to see that things are still alright at Edmunds. Somehow I don't remember any posts from Travis before. Have you been posting for a long time?
  • duck87duck87 Member Posts: 649
    Travis has been posting for a couple of months now it seems! He's (one of) our enthusiast saviour from Edmunds. He's also apparently tattooed.