Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2012 Toyota Prius c Long Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited September 2014 in Toyota

image2012 Toyota Prius c Long Term Road Test

Read daily updates on our long-term road test of the 2012 Toyota Prius C and follow along as our editors live with this car for a year.

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• wizard8873wizard8873 Member Posts: 20
    While I still have phones laying around that pre-date the iPhone, and still find use for them, having a 4 year old phone, smartphone nonetheless, is ancient by now. Looking back four years (a bit longer since it came out earlier) and I was using an HTC G1. So ancient compared to the Galaxy Nexus that I have now.
  • wizard8873wizard8873 Member Posts: 20
    While I still have phones laying around that pre-date the iPhone, and still find use for them, having a 4 year old phone, smartphone nonetheless, is ancient by now. Looking back four years (a bit longer since it came out earlier) and I was using an HTC G1. So ancient compared to the Galaxy Nexus that I have now.
  • bassracerxbassracerx Member Posts: 188
    why not jail break it? if apple won't support it at least if you jailbreak it you can get help from the jailbreaking community. also just be glad your phone LASTED 4 years. most cellphones that i buy compleatly stop working after only a year for no explainable reason.
  • fuguf1shfuguf1sh Member Posts: 2
    Hey Dan,

If you have a data plan that allows using your iphone as a hotspot i.e. Verizon Share Everything, you don't even need the Entune app. You can share data over your bluetooth link and all the car apps will work. I made a tutorial video:

http://youtu.be/p5C50FsFMi0
  • jpnpowerjpnpower Member Posts: 0
    Too bad, seems that the trusty Prius has been sold... boo hoo.
  • jpnpowerjpnpower Member Posts: 0
    too bad, seems that the trusty prius has been sold, boo hoo.