Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2015 Audi S4 Lease Questions

ClairesClaires Chicago areaPosts: 1,222
edited May 2015 in Audi
Welcome to Edmunds discussion dedicated to 2015 Audi S4 leasing questions. Here you can find and discuss all the latest lease details for the 2015 S4, including cap costs, money factors, residual values, acquisition fees, etc. Please post any leasing questions you have, or any details you’d like to share about your own lease deals.

You can also research local dealer inventory and pricing, reviews, features, and specifications, on Edmunds 2015 Audi S4 page.

MODERATOR

Need help getting around? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Tell everyone about your buying experience: Write a Dealer Review

«13456789

Comments

  • Looking for MF and RV for a 2015 S4 Premium Plus. 36 mos and 15k/yr. Thanks!

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 119,729

    @jesseramos said:
    Looking for MF and RV for a 2015 S4 Premium Plus. 36 mos and 15k/yr. Thanks!

    .00116 MF and 56% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • esfouresfour New YorkPosts: 7

    Currently in talks for a 2015 S4 Premium Plus. MSRP $59,105 negotiated down to $56,500 with no cap cost reduction. I'm planning to lease for 36 months with 7.5k miles a year. What are the residuals for 36/7.5k?

    Assuming I have excellent credit he gave me a quote of $691.04 per month with $3,591 (1st month payment $691.04, acquisition fee $695 and sales tax $2,205.62) due at signing. I'll add on another ~$500 or so for registration, tags and title.

    I know these are stupid questions but...could I elect to have the sales tax incorporated into the monthy payments? If I paid the sales tax upfront do my monthly payments still get taxed? I live in NY.

    Finally, I know I still need to provide the MF and residual value being used in the calculation but does this seem like a good deal? Thanks!

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,041

    @esfour said:
    Currently in talks for a 2015 S4 Premium Plus. MSRP $59,105 negotiated down to $56,500 with no cap cost reduction. I'm planning to lease for 36 months with 7.5k miles a year. What are the residuals for 36/7.5k?

    .00116 MF and 60% for 36/7.5.

    Assuming I have excellent credit he gave me a quote of $691.04 per month with $3,591 (1st month payment $691.04, acquisition fee $695 and sales tax $2,205.62) due at signing. I'll add on another ~$500 or so for registration, tags and title.

    I know these are stupid questions but...could I elect to have the sales tax incorporated into the monthy payments? If I paid the sales tax upfront do my monthly payments still get taxed? I live in NY.

    I believe you can roll the taxes into the cap cost and pay them monthly rather than up front. The individual payments are not taxed in NY leases.

    Finally, I know I still need to provide the MF and residual value being used in the calculation but does this seem like a good deal? Thanks!

    With the MF and RV quoted above, along with your MSRP and selling price, I get a pre-tax payment of $691.04. If you roll in the $2205.62 of taxes into your payment, the payment increases to $754.86.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • esfouresfour New YorkPosts: 7
    He quoted me the exact MF and RV. Just another question about the tax calculation though. Why is it added to cap cost instead of just $691.04 x 1.08625 for $750?

    He got a figure of $760 with interest calculation and bank fee tax. Am I being duped here? Thanks again for the help!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,041

    @esfour said:
    He quoted me the exact MF and RV. Just another question about the tax calculation though. Why is it added to cap cost instead of just $691.04 x 1.08625 for $750?

    He got a figure of $760 with interest calculation and bank fee tax. Am I being duped here? Thanks again for the help!

    NY calculates the tax for the entire lease up front rather that on the monthly payment - you can pay this up front at lease inception or roll it into your cap cost and spread it out over the entire lease term.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • esfouresfour New YorkPosts: 7

    Makes much more sense now thank you so much for the advice!

    How about the residual value for 39 months and 10k?

    The thing is he gave me a monthly payment of $712 for 39 months and 10k miles with Audi Care ($860). I'll pay for taxes and fees at signing (~$4,200).

    $691.04 + ($860/39) seems to add up...but does it really? I'm guessing the decrease in residual value going from 36/7.5k to 39/10k is offset by the 1% increase with Audi Care? Please advise!

  • Can you please let me know the current residual and MF for a 2015 S4 premium plus 36 mo / 10k lease?

    Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 119,729

    Can you please let me know the current residual and MF for a 2015 S4 premium plus 36 mo / 10k lease?

    Thanks.


    .00098 MF and 58% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdx said:

    Can you please let me know the current residual and MF for a 2015 S4 premium plus 36 mo / 10k lease?

    Thanks.


    .00098 MF and 58% residual
    Thanks. The dealer mentioned the .00098 plus .00015 for security or something? Does that mean I would have to put down MSD's to actually get the 0.00098 or should additional security deposits only lower the MF from the .00098 base? Appreciate the help.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 119,729

    kyfdx said:

    Can you please let me know the current residual and MF for a 2015 S4 premium plus 36 mo / 10k lease?

    Thanks.


    .00098 MF and 58% residual
    Thanks. The dealer mentioned the .00098 plus .00015 for security or something? Does that mean I would have to put down MSD's to actually get the 0.00098 or should additional security deposits only lower the MF from the .00098 base? Appreciate the help.

    .00015 is an add to waive the 1st security deposit. If that is the case, just make the deposit, instead. Additional MSDs would lower it from the .00098 (assuming no mark-ups)

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • nyny10nyny10 Posts: 9
    just picked up a 2015 premium plus, metallic black, black nappa leather, carbon fiber inlays, technology package, auto, 12k miles per year, Audi Care, no down payment, no security deposit, taxes rolled into the lease, $750.00/mo, 36 months.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 119,729
    nyny10 said:

    just picked up a 2015 premium plus, metallic black, black nappa leather, carbon fiber inlays, technology package, auto, 12k miles per year, Audi Care, no down payment, no security deposit, taxes rolled into the lease, $750.00/mo, 36 months.


    Congrats on the new S4!

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • nyny10 said:

    just picked up a 2015 premium plus, metallic black, black nappa leather, carbon fiber inlays, technology package, auto, 12k miles per year, Audi Care, no down payment, no security deposit, taxes rolled into the lease, $750.00/mo, 36 months.

    New to the forum, great info here. I am looking at a 2015 S4 Premium Plus as well. Getting some info from the dealer now. I was getting the same package as you, but with the B and O system (not sure if that was with your deal as well). If you don't mind me asking, where in NY did you go?
  • How does this sound: 2015 premium plus, monsoon grey, black nappa leather, technology package, carbon fiber inlays, sports differential, Audi care, automatic, B&O sound system, 12k miles, 36 months. No down payment, No deposit, taxes rolled into the lease 725/month.
  • Oh and that's with a 1,000.00 Incentive for already having a BMW x3 at home.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,041

    How does this sound: 2015 premium plus, monsoon grey, black nappa leather, technology package, carbon fiber inlays, sports differential, Audi care, automatic, B&O sound system, 12k miles, 36 months. No down payment, No deposit, taxes rolled into the lease 725/month.

    We would need to know the MSRP and selling price before we could comment on the strength of that offer.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Is it possible to get an update on the MF and residual for November? Looking at a 2015 S4 Premium Plus 36months, 10k miles.

    More specifically, I have been offered the following (this is dealer's second offer)

    57,515 MSRP, 54,998 sale price (pushing for a 54,000 sale price)

    I am receiving the 1,500 loyalty rebate/credit as a current Audi owner

    Admin 199.50

    Acquisition cost 695

    Taxes and fees 2262.72 (rolling this into payments)--maybe I should pay up front to help keep monthly payment down

    Audi Care @ 860 rolled into lease payments

    59% residual

    2251.10 due at signing (includes 1st month payment)

    .00108 money factor (increased from October or is dealer pushing it up?)

    751.10 monthly payment

    Thoughts on this? My target was high 600s to 725 monthly payment

    Thanks!!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 119,729
    bdaviskc1 said:

    Is it possible to get an update on the MF and residual for November? Looking at a 2015 S4 Premium Plus 36months, 10k miles.

    More specifically, I have been offered the following (this is dealer's second offer)

    57,515 MSRP, 54,998 sale price (pushing for a 54,000 sale price)

    I am receiving the 1,500 loyalty rebate/credit as a current Audi owner

    Admin 199.50

    Acquisition cost 695

    Taxes and fees 2262.72 (rolling this into payments)--maybe I should pay up front to help keep monthly payment down

    Audi Care @ 860 rolled into lease payments

    59% residual

    2251.10 due at signing (includes 1st month payment)

    .00108 money factor (increased from October or is dealer pushing it up?)

    751.10 monthly payment

    Thoughts on this? My target was high 600s to 725 monthly payment

    Thanks!!


    .00098 MF and 59% residual are correct (w/Audicare). Numbers updated on October 10th and aren't scheduled to change through year-end.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • bdaviskc1bdaviskc1 Posts: 6
    edited November 2014
    Thanks for the update on the residual/MF. Am I asking too much to bring purchase price down to 54k?

    Also, dumb question but I don't frequently lease cars--that $1,500 loyalty credit, does that reduce the purchase price thus helping me out in the monthly payment calc or is that just a credit against $ due at closing for things like acquisition fees, dealer prep (etc--the usual fluff).

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,041
    bdaviskc1 said:

    Thanks for the update on the residual/MF. Am I asking too much to bring purchase price down to 54k?

    Also, dumb question but I don't frequently lease cars--that $1,500 loyalty credit, does that reduce the purchase price thus helping me out in the monthly payment calc or is that just a credit against $ due at closing for things like acquisition fees, dealer prep (etc--the usual fluff).

    Thanks!

    Can't tell you if $54K is a doable sell price or not ... dealer will accept it ... or not.

    Incentive money can be used either to bring down the cap cost price or to cover the up front costs. Your choice.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • happyninjahappyninja Posts: 3
    edited November 2014
    Current offer

    2015

    36 MONTHS
    15,000 MILES
    $5,000 DOWN
    MSRP = $57,205.00
    SELLING PRICE =$53,321.00
    REBATE =$1,500.00
    SEASON OF AUDI =$699.00
    RESIDUAL = 56%
    MONEY FACTOR = .00098
    PAYMENT= $699.00 (taxes included)
    NEGATIVE EQUITY ON TRADE = $3000

    Thoughts?

    Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 119,729

    Current offer

    2015

    36 MONTHS
    15,000 MILES
    $5,000 DOWN
    MSRP = $57,205.00
    SELLING PRICE =$53,321.00
    REBATE =$1,500.00
    SEASON OF AUDI =$699.00
    RESIDUAL = 56%
    MONEY FACTOR = .00098
    PAYMENT= $699.00 (taxes included)
    NEGATIVE EQUITY ON TRADE = $3000

    Thoughts?

    Thanks

    It looks like a good deal, considering the $3000 of negative equity you are paying off. Why the negative equity? Trading out of another lease?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Yes, trading out of another lease early and will be over on miles.

    Thanks for the feedback.
  • Current offer

    2015

    36 MONTHS
    15,000 MILES
    $5,000 DOWN
    MSRP = $57,205.00
    SELLING PRICE =$53,321.00
    REBATE =$1,500.00
    SEASON OF AUDI =$699.00
    RESIDUAL = 56%
    MONEY FACTOR = .00098
    PAYMENT= $699.00 (taxes included)
    NEGATIVE EQUITY ON TRADE = $3000

    Thoughts?

    Thanks

    Sounds like you are getting a better offer than I am at this point! Good for you! Just curious--you quote a 53,321 selling price, you negotiated to that independent of your 1,500 rebate, correct? I think that is where I am getting hung up with my dealer--I am looking for a 54k price plus then being able to use the rebate (57,515 is MSRP on the car I am looking at--pretty much the same as you)--I'd be all over 53,321 if I could get it. Where are you located? Maybe I should call your dealer!

    Good luck!
  • Update (hopefully to benefit others in the negotiation process):

    Got the dealer down to purchase price 54,510 on a '15 Prem Plus S4 with MSRP of 57,515. (They claim this is $478 over invoice including the regional fees--based on what I've seen online, I think they are being honest or nearly honest on this one).

    Taking 1,500 loyalty rebate on top of that and rolling all fees into cap cost (695 acq., 199.5 admin, 920 AudiCare) I end up with a 54,845.50 net cap cost. They are quoting me a .00108 MF which I know is inflated a bit (if I go back to close the deal, will push for .00098)--On a 36 month/10k lease that works out to 677.01 per month before taxes. Feel like this is a pretty good offer and then on top of that, taking advantage of the Season of Audi deal so no 1st month payment. This basically puts me out the door with $0 down.

    Any thoughts/comments based on what others are seeing? Thanks for the help.
  • rrnycrrnyc Posts: 1
    I just finished a new lease. 2015 Audi S4 Premium Plus. Metallic paint, Technology Package, Fine Nappa Leather Package, B&O Sound System, 19" 5-segment spoke wheels. MSRP $57,075.

    Lease is 36 month/36,000 miles. $0 paid upfront, $699 month monthly payment, Audi makes first payment. $1,500 customer loyalty built into this. Seems fair to me. Includes Audi care as well. Lease inputs include MF at 0.00098 and RV of 58%, both of which seem standard now based on other comments here.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 119,729
    rrnyc said:

    I just finished a new lease. 2015 Audi S4 Premium Plus. Metallic paint, Technology Package, Fine Nappa Leather Package, B&O Sound System, 19" 5-segment spoke wheels. MSRP $57,075.

    Lease is 36 month/36,000 miles. $0 paid upfront, $699 month monthly payment, Audi makes first payment. $1,500 customer loyalty built into this. Seems fair to me. Includes Audi care as well. Lease inputs include MF at 0.00098 and RV of 58%, both of which seem standard now based on other comments here.

    Congrats on the new wheels!

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi all,

    This is the deal I'm working on with a dealer here in NY.

    2015 Audi S4
    msrp - $54,760 -leather pkg, bang & o, carbon inlays
    negotiated - $49,397
    They are rolling in $1500 from my current lease
    MF - .00098
    57% residual

    Lease is 36 months/36K miles. First payment and DMV due at signing only. Monthly payment of $690. I think it's a pretty solid deal. What does everyone think?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,041
    cgarr856 said:

    Hi all,

    This is the deal I'm working on with a dealer here in NY.

    2015 Audi S4
    msrp - $54,760 -leather pkg, bang & o, carbon inlays
    negotiated - $49,397
    They are rolling in $1500 from my current lease
    MF - .00098
    57% residual

    Lease is 36 months/36K miles. First payment and DMV due at signing only. Monthly payment of $690. I think it's a pretty solid deal. What does everyone think?

    $627.24/ mo with your numbers - net cap of $50,897. What is the cap with taxes added in? $690 might be a little high.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.