Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Good price? 2014 BMW 328i.

jsamtjsamt Member Posts: 33
edited October 2014 in BMW

I am being quoted the following:

2014 328i x-drive, Msrp $44,850, 36 mos, 15k for $426 with tax included in payment. Only money up front in first month and motor vehicle. 

Please let me know your thoughts as to whether this is a great deal. Thanks again! Seems like a good deal but wanted to confirm 

Answers

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,100
    jsamt said:

I am being quoted the following:

2014 328i x-drive, Msrp $44,850, 36 mos, 15k for $426 with tax included in payment. Only money up front in first month and motor vehicle. 

Please let me know your thoughts as to whether this is a great deal. Thanks again! Seems like a good deal but wanted to confirm 

Do you know the selling price that this payment is based on? Besides that, we would need to know your state and tax rate, to give a meaningful opinion.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• jsamtjsamt Member Posts: 33

It ended up being around 37600 I believe. That's after the 2000 innovation and 1000 un4gettable. NY

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,100
    jsamt said:

It ended up being around 37600 I believe. That's after the 2000 innovation and 1000 un4gettable. NY

That looks very good.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• dinomoradinomora Member Posts: 3

I have a lease for BMW 328i 2014 car everything but navigation in broward florida will pay 358 tax is it good deal.

1. MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,284
      dinomora said:

I have a lease for BMW 328i 2014 car everything but navigation in broward florida will pay 358 tax is it good deal.

Hard to say ... we would need to know the MSRP and the selling price.

Edmunds Price Checker
        Edmunds Lease Calculator
        Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4