Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2014 Cadillac ATS Lease Questions

13»

Comments

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,145

I am looking at a 2014 ATS Luxury with AWD, 2.0L turbo with GM pricing. Could I have the leasing information for 36/39 months and 12k miles? Also, are there any applicable incentives?

Thanks!

1.39% MF and 55% for 36/12. 53% for 39/12.

Either $2750 or $3150 lease cash depending on trim level.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• carmahoncarmahon Member Posts: 10
    edited October 2014
    Good morning:

Could I please have the lease numbers for the following vehicle:

2014 ATS 2.0T RWD performance
    36 months/10k miles

Could you also confirm the incentive information as follow:

$3500 Customer cash
    $1000 Conquest cash (I have a lease w/ another make)

Thank you kindly
    carmahon said:

Good morning:

Could I please have the lease numbers for the following vehicle:

2014 ATS 2.0T RWD performance
    36 months/10k miles

Could you also confirm the incentive information as follow:

$3500 Customer cash
    $1000 Conquest cash (I have a lease w/ another make)

Thank you kindly

1.18% MF and 56% for 36/10.

Either $2750 (w/o 1SA package) or $3150 (w/ 1SA package) lease cash.

Use the "Car Research" tab at the top of the page to get the latest incentives.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• dukebd1dukebd1 Member Posts: 13
    It is fair to assume that the reason that the '14 ATS is trending at about 18% below MSRP (NYC area) because of the '15 body change? Unless I am missing something, the deals look very good.
    dukebd1 said:

It is fair to assume that the reason that the '14 ATS is trending at about 18% below MSRP (NYC area) because of the '15 body change? Unless I am missing something, the deals look very good.

Sorry, not in the market so can't comment on transaction prices. Use the pricing tools at the top of the page to help establish a target.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• carmahoncarmahon Member Posts: 10
    Ally bank MF and residual on the following please:

ATS 2.0T performance

39/10
    48/10
    39/12
    48/12

Just wanted to clarify on the incentives
    - $2,750 lease bonus cash
    - $1,000 competitive lease cash

Can those two be combined?

thank you
    carmahon said:

Ally bank MF and residual on the following please:

ATS 2.0T performance

39/10
    48/10
    39/12
    48/12

Just wanted to clarify on the incentives
    - $2,750 lease bonus cash
    - $1,000 competitive lease cash

Can those two be combined?

thank you

39/12 - 1.18% and 53%. Add 1% for 10K. $2750 or $3150 lease cash.

48/12 - 1.66% and 47%. Same adjustments and lease cash.

Don't know if the two incentives can be combined.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• jhopkins242jhopkins242 Member Posts: 10
    What is the residual and MF on a 2014 ATS luxury for 36/15k?

What is the residual and MF on a 2014 ATS luxury for 36/15k?

Ally shows 1.32% MF and 52% residual. $3160 lease cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Dealer claims that it's 50% for 2014 and 53% for 2015 but on here I've heard '14 52% and '15 54%. Is he providing me with the wrong numbers?

Dealer claims that it's 50% for 2014 and 53% for 2015 but on here I've heard '14 52% and '15 54%. Is he providing me with the wrong numbers?

Could be the numbers are from a different lease company. We only quote the numbers from Ally.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

edited November 2014
    Does anyone know of any dealer incentives going on right now on the ATS or someplace that can help me calculate dealer price?

Does anyone know of any dealer incentives going on right now on the ATS or someplace that can help me calculate dealer price?

Use the pricing tools (Make, Model, Year) at the top of the page to determine MSRP, Invoice and True Market Value price for the ATS.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• jdoe22jdoe22 Member Posts: 1
    What is the MF and residual on '14 ATS AWD 36/17k? ATS has $3160 lease cash correct?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,200
    jdoe22 said:

What is the MF and residual on '14 ATS AWD 36/17k? ATS has $3160 lease cash correct?

1.32% APR and 53% or 52% residual for 36mo, 15K/yr. $3160 lease cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• goldieatxgoldieatx Member Posts: 26
    Beyond the $3160 customer lease cash, is there any manufacturer-to-dealer cash (or other lease incentives) on the 2014 ATS 3.6 Luxury (sedan)? I think they're giving an extra $750 in California, but not Texas, right? And do I have a 3% holdback I can work on? I'm looking at a money factor of .00055 and a residual of 52%. Is that correct for 36/12k?

Am I missing anything before I step up to the negotiating table?

Thanks!
    goldieatx said:

Beyond the $3160 customer lease cash, is there any manufacturer-to-dealer cash (or other lease incentives) on the 2014 ATS 3.6 Luxury (sedan)? I think they're giving an extra $750 in California, but not Texas, right? And do I have a 3% holdback I can work on? I'm looking at a money factor of .00055 and a residual of 52%. Is that correct for 36/12k?

Am I missing anything before I step up to the negotiating table?

Thanks!

Confirm the .00055 MF (1.32%) but the 36/12 residual is either 54% (w/o 1SA option package) or 55% (w/ 1SA option package).

Use the "Car Research" tab at the top of the page to link to the current incentives.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• goldieatxgoldieatx Member Posts: 26
    Bought a 2014 ATS 2.0T Performance (1SJ) last week with your help. I always love when a dealer asks how I know about all of the incentives and terms when I totally trash their initial offers.

They ended up getting me on a US Bank lease, which was 1.46% and 54% residual for 36/12. I could have gone Ally for a lower rate, but US Bank apparently offered to subsidize some of the sales tax (which is nice in Texas). Don't ask me how that works (i.e., how they make money on the deal), but I'm not arguing.

Got me an awesome car with more options than I wanted for less than I wanted to pay.

So, thanks for the help!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,200
    goldieatx said:

Bought a 2014 ATS 2.0T Performance (1SJ) last week with your help. I always love when a dealer asks how I know about all of the incentives and terms when I totally trash their initial offers.

They ended up getting me on a US Bank lease, which was 1.46% and 54% residual for 36/12. I could have gone Ally for a lower rate, but US Bank apparently offered to subsidize some of the sales tax (which is nice in Texas). Don't ask me how that works (i.e., how they make money on the deal), but I'm not arguing.

Got me an awesome car with more options than I wanted for less than I wanted to pay.

So, thanks for the help!

Congrats on the new Caddy!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• jd00510jd00510 Member Posts: 15
    Hi kyfdx.

Looking for some numbers from you

ATS Coupe Performance AWD (c/ Cue and Sunroof if it matters). Looking for the current MF and residuals for say 12k and 15k mi/yr.

I'm also not seeing any incentives on the car right now - looks like the holiday $/lease conquest expired and nothing has replaced it as of yet. Anything else you're aware of?

Thank you!

JD
    jd00510 said:

Hi kyfdx.

Looking for some numbers from you

ATS Coupe Performance AWD (c/ Cue and Sunroof if it matters). Looking for the current MF and residuals for say 12k and 15k mi/yr.

I'm also not seeing any incentives on the car right now - looks like the holiday $/lease conquest expired and nothing has replaced it as of yet. Anything else you're aware of?

Thank you!

JD

1.90% MF and 57% for 36/15. Add 2% for 12K.

Use the "Car research" tab at the top of the page to link to current customer incentives. No lease cash exists on this model.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• gsp5791gsp5791 Member Posts: 9
    Are there any February numbers available for a leftover 2014 ATS Sedan 2.0L?
    gsp5791 said:

Are there any February numbers available for a leftover 2014 ATS Sedan 2.0L?

I've got no lease numbers for 2014 Cadillacs - sorry.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• ClairesClaires Member Posts: 1,222
    To discuss the latest lease details for the current model, please join us in the 2015 Cadillac ATS Lease Questions forum.

Need help getting around? claires@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Tell everyone about your buying experience: Write a Dealer Review

This discussion has been closed.