Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Hyundai Accent Lease Questions

CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
Hi everyone. Please use the following discussion to post any questions that you have about leasing a Hyundai Accent. Thanks.

Car_man
Host
Prices Paid Forum

Comments

• danzigdandanzigdan Member Posts: 50
    I'd love to know how much an Accent 3-door could be leased for. My local dealership has been advertising $149/mo on a 24 month lease on the Sonata. I fell in love with a wine red 3-door this evening---even though it doesn't seem to as good a value as a Versa or Fit at the same price.
  • 02whttrib02whttrib Member Posts: 39
    I purchased an 07 SE yesterday that I wished to lease but was told by 3 different dealers that Hyundai does not offer leases on the Accent. I guess it has to do with unsure resale values.

And trust me the SE is every bit the car the Versa and Fit are. I compared them as well as the Yaris.

Ray
  • ugadoggugadogg Member Posts: 5
    Hey Car_man,

Can you please provide the MF and residual % for a 2012 Hyundai Accent SE 5DR (automatic) for a 3yr, 36k mile lease?

Thanks!
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    I certainly can, ugadogg. Hyundai Finance's September buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2012 Accent SE with 12,000 miles per year are .00024 and 59%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • mathdanmathdan Member Posts: 4
    Looking for money factor and residual for a 2012 Accent GS automatic 48 month lease, 12k / year. Given that Feb is almost over, any expected changes in these for March?
    Thanks
    Dan
    Hi Dan. Hyundai Finance's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 48-month lease of a 2012 Accent GS Auto with 12,000 miles per year are .00100 and 45%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Hyundai is currently providing a $1,000 cash incentive on leases of this car.

This program is scheduled to run through April 2nd.

Car_man
    Host
  • dsinsocal1dsinsocal1 Member Posts: 27
    Car_man! We speak again...

Can you give me the April lease info for a 2012 Accent SE Auto, 36 months, with 12k and 15k in the So.Cal. region? Thanks.
  • dowzamp2dowzamp2 Member Posts: 2
    Car_man

Could you let me know the current lease information for a 2012 Accent SE, 36 months with 12k per annum. Could you also provide details of any incentives it that are available in addition to the motorzuma match - I am already a Hyundai owner if that means anything

Many thanks
    Hey dsinsocal1. Hyundai Finance's April buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Accent SE with an automatic transmission and 15,000 miles per year are .00127 and 57%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

When negotiating your lease on this car, make sure to take advantage of the $1,000 cash incentive that is currently available on leases of it.

Car_man
    Host
    Sure thing dowzamp2. Hyundai Finance's April buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Accent SE with 12,000 miles per year are .00127 and 58%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Hyundai is providing a $1,000 cash incentive on leases of this car right now.

Car_man
    Host
  • doc_vdoc_v Member Posts: 11
    Hello Car_Man

I'm interested in knowing what the MF and Residual value would be for a 2013 Accent SE with manual transmission, 12k miles a year.

Thanks.
    Hi doc_v. Hyundai Finance's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Accent SE with a manual transmission and 12,000 miles per year are .00127 and 59% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

When negotiating your deal on this car, make sure to take advantage of the $500 cash incentive that is currently available on leases of it.

Car_man
    Host
  • zacwarezacware Member Posts: 17

Hi! I need a low mileage lease for a 3rd car for my kids to use

Could you tell me the money factor and residual on a 36 month 2014 Hyundai Accent Lease in New Jersey

Could you please quote the rates on whatever the lowest mileage you have info on? Thanks.

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,012

@zacware said:
    Hi! I need a low mileage lease for a 3rd car for my kids to use

Could you tell me the money factor and residual on a 36 month 2014 Hyundai Accent Lease in New Jersey

Could you please quote the rates on whatever the lowest mileage you have info on? Thanks.

.00019 and 54% and $500 lease cash on Accent GLS AT. 36/12 is the lowest mileage Hyundai offers.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• burnhagwburnhagw Member Posts: 10
    How does this deal look like?

2014 Accent sedan with premium package, MSRP about 18050.

Sale Price 16400$
    Trade In. 1500$

36 month lease with 15000 miles

esrimated monthly payment of about $197

can anyone comment on if this looks like a good deal?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,760
    burnhagw said:

Sale Price 16400$
    Trade In. 1500$

.00028 MF and 50% residual.

What is your state and tax rate? Do you have to come up with any cash at signing, or does the $1500 trade-in cover it all?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:

burnhagw said:

Sale Price 16400$
    Trade In. 1500$

What is your state and tax rate? Do you have to come up with any cash at signing, or does the $1500 trade-in cover it all?
    Hi, I live in NC, not sure the tax rate though. No cash up front, just the $1500 trade in.
    burnhagw said:

kyfdx said:

burnhagw said:

Sale Price 16400$
    Trade In. 1500$

Hi, I live in NC, not sure the tax rate though. No cash up front, just the $1500 trade in.

Seems like a fair deal.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:

Sale Price 16400$
    Trade In. 1500$

.00028 MF and 50% residual. What is your state and tax rate? Do you have to come up with any cash at signing, or does the $1500 trade-in cover it all?
    Hi, I live in NC but not sure the tax rate. No cash up front, just the $1500 trade in.
    kyfdx said:

burnhagw said:

kyfdx said:

burnhagw said:

Sale Price 16400$
    Trade In. 1500$

Seems like a fair deal.
    Sorry for the double post, lol. Thank you for your input! I'm going tomorrow to most likely finalize the deal.
    edited November 2014
    kyfdx said:

burnhagw said:

kyfdx said:

burnhagw said:

Sale Price 16400$
    Trade In. 1500$

Seems like a fair deal.
    Just got the car, I ended up talking them down to a $180 payment! :)

On the paperwork I see the price of sale is only $200 lower at $16200, but the monthly payment went significantly down.
    burnhagw said:

kyfdx said:

burnhagw said:

kyfdx said:

burnhagw said:

Sale Price 16400$
    Trade In. 1500$

Seems like a fair deal.
    Just got the car, I ended up talking them down to a $180 payment! :)

On the paperwork I see the price of sale is only $200 lower at $16200, but the monthly payment went significantly down.

Congrats!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• cafanncafann Member Posts: 27
    Do you have December's numbers in?

Looking for MF and RV for 2014 4dr GLS automatic. 12k mi and either 24mo or 36mo if available. And does Hyundai have an acquisition fee?

Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,012
    cafann said:

Do you have December's numbers in?

Looking for MF and RV for 2014 4dr GLS automatic. 12k mi and either 24mo or 36mo if available. And does Hyundai have an acquisition fee?

Thanks!

.00021 and 51% for 36/12. $1000 lease cash. No 24 month programs for the Accent. $595 acquisition fee.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4