Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Pricing a new 2015 Honda Fit

saturnasaturna Member Posts: 6
edited October 2014 in Honda
One of the cars I'm considering is a 2015 Fit CVT. I'm wondering if there's any chance of getting one for an OTD price of $18,000.

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,830
    saturna said:

One of the cars I'm considering is a 2015 Fit CVT. I'm wondering if there's any chance of getting one for an OTD price of $18,000.

What is the MSRP? What state and tax rate?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• patl4patl4 Member Posts: 5
    I'm in the middle of buying a Fit EX for $20K out the door. (Fla. has 7% tax) 1st dealer met my AAA/TrueCar price knocking off the ADD-ons($1078) to $20,197. My color is nowhere to be found. I'm waiting for one to be delivered about 50 miles away, then be brought up to the 2nd
    dealer.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,830
    Congrats.. let us know how you like it.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• soulzerosoulzero Member Posts: 3
    edited November 2014
    so much :( a honda accord/cr-v are going for a little under 20k, you're getting a fit :o
  • ericspyderericspyder Member Posts: 33
    I'm in bay area , CA. I'm looking to buy a 2015 Fit EX CVT. Truecar estimate $18915.00
    I try to pay $18000.00 + tax & Doc. . Do you think I may get 18k? Anybody get a good deal recently?
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,018

I'm in bay area , CA. I'm looking to buy a 2015 Fit EX CVT. Truecar estimate $18915.00
    I try to pay $18000.00 + tax & Doc. . Do you think I may get 18k? Anybody get a good deal recently?

There is a saying - "If you don't ask, you don't get". Offer $18K and see what the dealer says. You may have to work with multiple dealers - competition will help you get a lower price.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4